Manual Update AVG Antispyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

fakkadbaba

Broken In
Go to free.grisoft.cz and download the update files available to a folder. Thereafter start the program and chose the option of update from that specific folder.

OP
stellar

stellar

Journeyman
Hey no it can't be updated that way tried it. Downloaded update from the grisoft website but cannot find manual update in the software.

fakkadbaba

Broken In
When you will click the uppdate button, another window will open up giving you the option of update from the folder or the internet. Now select the option of the folder and guide it to that specific one where you have down loaded the updates. But, I don't understand why you are resorting to this when you have an internet connection and can safely update directly from the internet, which is faster too. In case you are getting the update files from some other source other than your computer then it will make sense to keep all these update files backed up till the time you have your own internet connection. It will save you the trouble of re-downloading them again and again.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
fakkadbaba said:
When you will click the uppdate button, another window will open up giving you the option of update from the folder or the internet. Now select the option of the folder and guide it to that specific one where you have down loaded the updates. But, I don't understand why you are resorting to this when you have an internet connection and can safely update directly from the internet, which is faster too. In case you are getting the update files from some other source other than your computer then it will make sense to keep all these update files backed up till the time you have your own internet connection. It will save you the trouble of re-downloading them again and again.

read before u post
hes talkin abt avg antispyware not avg antivirus

Musky

Right off the assembly line
You can download the current update for AVG Anti-spyware in an executable format here:

*www.ewido.net/en/download/updates/

Last edited:

fakkadbaba

Broken In
ssk_the_gr8 said:
read before u post
hes talkin abt avg antispyware not avg antivirus
thanks for pointing out the fact to me. Rest I will leave unsaid. Now even I have downloaded this antispyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom