Man Undergoes Extensive Plastic Surgery To Look Like Justin Bieber, Spends $100,000 In 5 Years

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
This is unbelievable. Crosses all limits of star worship. He was a perfectly handsome man before and now looks like a cow.

Not only is songwriter Toby Sheldon a 33-year-old Justin Bieber fan, his Bieber-devotion would blow teeny-bopping Beliebers out of the water.

That's because Sheldon went so far as to spend almost $100,000 on five years worth of plastic surgery to make him look like his idol, according to the British tabloid Closer.

This is what Sheldon looks like after all that plastic surgery he had done to resemble the 19-year-old Canadian crooner:

*i.imgur.com/e4txRRU.jpg

*o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBhhP...s=323fPeRG9WvEG8ubG3VvCHOs3deeGlp0KMzx5zTP6js

On top of Botox injections and hair transplants, Sheldon had costly "smile surgery" done to make his smile look just like Bieber's, according to multiple reports.

"It's Justin's smile that gives him his youthful look. So I had my upper lip lifted [and] my bottom lip plumped out," the musician told Closer.

(h/t Reddit)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore." -_-
Oh wait, I do. I want to live on this planet to not let such fans live on this planet anymore.

ratul

█████████████████
totally fu**ed up, he needs a psychiatrist, or better, executioner.. :twisted:

Hrishi

Anyone who posts after me is trying to give this dumba$$ fan a fame . Stop giving him publicity.! :mrgreen:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
that's crazy :crazy: instead he would have given that $100,000 :greedy: of money to me..so that I would have called him "Oh yes you do look like JB...." :pssst:

Flash

Lost in speed
:neutral:

Justin Bieber will be happy. Now he can use this person as his double, when dealing with furious fans.

Top Bottom