Man shipping himself over 2000 miles in wooden crate while playing Lord of the Rings

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got this news from HardOCP:-

[H]ard|OCP - Gamer Ships Himself Across Country in a Crate While Playing Game

And this is the original link from yahoo news:-

Man ships himself over 2,000 miles in wooden crate while playing online game - Yahoo! News

So one Jordan Wayne Long will be starting a 7-day long journey from Bald Knob, Arkansas to Portland, Oregon on 7th July in a small wooden box. During his venture, his only contact with the outside world would be through internet. Here's a pic:-

*www.hardocp.com/images/news/1308837151pdiHYslC7z_1_1_l.jpg

Image taken from HardOCP.

Obelix speak: This guy is crazy. :crazy:

doomgiver

Warframe
Re: Man shipping himself over 2000 miles in wooden crate while playing Lord of the Ri

not bad, all it needs is a food dispenser and a loo, and behold!!! the appartment of tomorrow today!!!

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Man shipping himself over 2000 miles in wooden crate while playing Lord of the Ri

As long as the internet connection is on, who cares about other things! 7 days will be over in a flash. ;)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

During his venture, his only contact with the outside world would be through internet.

Really? When did the technology of transporting food from the Internet came into existence? :blink:

And flushing wastes too?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's what written in the links. What I get, food and water would most probably be packed inside the crate, don't know about flushing waste.

We will come to know on 7th of next month.

tkin

Back to school!!

Where will the sh!t go? Is that bear grylls in disguise?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

That's dumb.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Where will the sh!t go? Is that bear grylls in disguise?

^^ :rofl:
Maybe!!! :p
He may drink his own P**, but I seriously think, he doesn't eat THAT!!!!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

^^ :rofl:
Maybe!!! :p
He may drink his own P**, but I seriously think, he doesn't eat THAT!!!!

:rofl:

Insane stuff! :p This guy just wants to make it to the news...

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!

absolutely.why else would someone do something stupid like this!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

^^ Maybe because his MOM doesn't let him play games at home, and he wants to travel somewhere but save on the cost of ticket!
Killing two birds with one bullet?

tkin

Back to school!!

^^ Maybe because his MOM doesn't let him play games at home, and he wants to travel somewhere but save on the cost of ticket!
Killing two birds with one bullet?
He should use that bullet to kill himself.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Wonder what his system configuration is.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!

^^^ asingh a true geek :D

BTW how many of you can live like this? Not in a crate I mean but without any contact to any human being and just play your favorite game.
I know we have a thread where members mentioned how many hours they played non-stop. Some gentleman had a record 14 hr game session ;)

tkin

Back to school!!

^^^ asingh a true geek :D

BTW how many of you can live like this? Not in a crate I mean but without any contact to any human being and just play your favorite game.
I know we have a thread where members mentioned how many hours they played non-stop. Some gentleman had a record 14 hr game session ;)
I once played for nearly 21 hrs straight and then got very sick, got a stomach upset that floored me for like a week or so, got massive dehydration as well, parents almost had to take me to a hospital, never again, body comes first.

Wonder what his system configuration is.
LOL, how about 3xGTX480, for heating, cause it will get cold in there? :grin:

Realistically it would be a very low end config, or the battery will run out very fast. Amd fusion?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

I can live without any contact with human being. Just give me a computer with Internet! :))

aby geek

Cyborg Agent

i play 12 hrs plus daily on facebook ( coz mom cant see the game window. i scroll it down :D)

tkin

Back to school!!

i play 12 hrs plus daily on facebook ( coz mom cant see the game window. i scroll it down :D)
Scary, what do people like about making farms? Why not a strategy game like Age of Mythology, its the baap of farmville.

sygeek

Technomancer

Maybe I should try this.

Top Bottom