Man hypnotises himself before op

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnivore

in your face..
@sreevirus

All i have to say is BRILLIANT.

I will just add one more thing to your already mind blowing bebunking. The number 99, appears many times in the Vedas. Its primary implication is that of IMPERFECTION. It works like this.

99 = 100 - 1

100, 10000 etc numerics are symbols of perfection. One short of perfection means imperfection. Examples, in Ashwa Medha Scrifice, one had to sacrifice 100 horses. But Indra will in some occasion disrupt the 100th sacrifice, restricting the total sacrifices to 99, in other words, rendering the Aswa Medha ritual, imperfect.

I have debunked another claim of "Nuclear-India-as-evidenced-in-Mohenjo-Daro". See post #584, here.

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
LOL, the exam guy is back with some exam-aholic nature this time willing to pass some exam here in this forum. Go back where I asked some questions regarding science in the science god thread n this one too. U must understand n appreciate that trolling is not the best way to celebrate the end of ur exams! :oops:
Ooooh. That just answered everything, didn't it? But why is it that your reply doesn't come as a shock to me now?

I'm telling you man. The claims that you have quoted here, in the words of Wolfgang Pauli, are not right, they are NOT EVEN WRONG!

@sreevirus, this is just a new way of replying to threads. Accordingly.. if upset with the response to the thread or not interested anymore or "really" don't have anything to say... then one can call for mods to close the post.. thinking that they are the only person replying !! :) so.. don't bother! we have heard much of bullsh!t already :p
So I noticed. But I had to reply. Silence on our part would only encourage gullible minds who would come across these sort of debates to accept these kind of malarkey as truth. The least we can do is to play our part as skeptics and make people think twice.

@sreevirus

All i have to say is BRILLIANT.

I will just add one more thing to your already mind blowing bebunking. The number 99, appears many times in the Vedas. Its primary implication is that of IMPERFECTION. It works like this.

99 = 100 - 1

100, 10000 etc numerics are symbols of perfection. One short of perfection means imperfection. Examples, in Ashwa Medha Scrifice, one had to sacrifice 100 horses. But Indra will in some occasion disrupt the 100th sacrifice, restricting the total sacrifices to 99, in other words, rendering the Aswa Medha ritual, imperfect.

I have debunked another claim of "Nuclear-India-as-evidenced-in-Mohenjo-Daro". See post #584, here.
Thanks, and thanks for the additional inputs. I read your work. Just awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom