Making of Snow Lion

OP
G

grafreak

Broken In
That was my question too.

thanks a lot every one

lots of mails to Asus PR and submissions of the project plans, in paper as well as in practical... and 4 months of hardwrk and try outs on different things helped to get the sponsorship..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
PR means ?
Public Relations ('representative' which is not mentioned here)

Thats my question :
Project pans of building Custom Rig ?
or am i missing something?
What is the PLAN exactly besides building custom rig ?

What you want to do?
How you want to do?
Designs in soft copy
Materials to be used
(may be) target timeframe he wants to finish

I guess so.

Ironman

In the zone
Public Relations ('representative' which is not mentioned here)

What you want to do?
How you want to do?
Designs in soft copy
Materials to be used
(may be) target timeframe he wants to finish

I guess so.

Thanks For the Information

& Wow

I would like to do it someday .

OP
G

grafreak

Broken In
rhitwick, yes... like that only, first i showed the plans then some works how things can be done, in practical, then they decided to lend me the board. After this i kept on improving on the quality and they decided to give the 980 matrix platinum, wher i had to face a serious challenge of involvmnt of another colour red, had to change the colours of the sleeves of the psu cables, then thought of adding some sticker vinyles on the cover of the card maintaining the streaks on it. this is how things worked out... slowly. .. i have been working on this for last 8 months.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
rhitwick, yes... like that only, first i showed the plans then some works how things can be done, in practical, then they decided to lend me the board. After this i kept on improving on the quality and they decided to give the 980 matrix platinum, wher i had to face a serious challenge of involvmnt of another colour red, had to change the colours of the sleeves of the psu cables, then thought of adding some sticker vinyles on the cover of the card maintaining the streaks on it. this is how things worked out... slowly. .. i have been working on this for last 8 months.

Now that's dedication! Do keep updating us on your progress. All the best!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=150581]grafreak[/MENTION] : did you buy the other parts?

and you get to keep the system??

Hrishi

This is one damn good build I saw on Digit in a long time.....probably the best. Awesome work!

OP
G

grafreak

Broken In
Hi, sorry for the long gap in updating the Build log due to some unavoidable circumstances.

After the completion with some new additions to the build here are the pictures, looking forward to the valued feedbacks, thanks in advance.

*farm1.staticflickr.com/408/19693410958_4e426c09a0_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/468/19693351738_37ebaa37a2_o.jpg

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3817/19669764980_ccb4fd76f7_o.jpg

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/19831576866_4b71edd978_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/276/19235111804_a5170113e3_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/400/19669723610_072c3ecac1_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/448/19831532196_9ab69e506f_o.jpg

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3778/19850312542_e04e40dc60_o.jpg

After the Snowy effects.... hoping it may become monotonous so added a RGB strip with controller to slowly change the colours ... here are some pictures of how it looks.. in different colours..

*farm1.staticflickr.com/461/19669674150_6e9f398e68_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/401/19671096519_5b97ff7905_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/558/19831479546_8f3d7ded59_o.jpg

*farm1.staticflickr.com/280/19850260972_d00bef88ab_o.jpg

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3806/19669614158_f510e86c85_o.jpg

And a video link if you like then do like, post comments there and subscribe.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEGvam3EeKY

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Holy cow, awesome build mate
Small personal question, in op you mentioned I reached out to Asus and they sponsored the build/GPU.
What do you do, a product reviewer?

OP
G

grafreak

Broken In
Great build! Btw, did you take the first 2 pics in the Kolkata Maidan?

yes, am from Kolkata, and this build is mainly white based so thought of taking some pics in front of the white marvel of Kolkata- The Victoria memorial......

- - - Updated - - -

Holy cow, awesome build mate
Small personal question, in op you mentioned I reached out to Asus and they sponsored the build/GPU.
What do you do, a product reviewer?

By profession am a designer in an Event management company, and having a passion for computer hardware I used to take pics of the mobos, gpus and other stuffs and help some of my reviewer friends. Then slowly started doing different stuffs as seen on net, but most of the things are not available in India. So to work with limited resource, i came out with a plan showed them and put some of the plans in actions also, and then they sent me the stuffs.

bikramjitkar

In the zone
yes, am from Kolkata, and this build is mainly white based so thought of taking some pics in front of the white marvel of Kolkata- The Victoria memorial......

Awesome! Yes, that's the most beautiful part of the city. I'm from Kolkata too, would love to see that build in person someday and maybe get some modding lessons from you. :D

Arnab boss

In the zone
awesome build and design....good to c someone from kolkata is gearing for smethng of this manar....best of luck for ur project...:cool:

OP
G

grafreak

Broken In
awesome build and design....good to c someone from kolkata is gearing for smethng of this manar....best of luck for ur project...:cool:

thanks a lot mate, a new project is there, the Metal Hero... its a scratch build. hope you will love to see this one also....

Top Bottom