making of perfect abs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digisubi

Right off the assembly line
here's sumthin tht is the demand of the day..the generation today demands to hv a body thts well toned n impressive physique.ask nybody,thrs nothin like a sensational six packs.

i kno u'll guys luv to hv such a body n many of those might b carryin out workouts in gyms.

imagine a chiseled arm,the rippled chest,the sculpted leg n then picture of a nice,plump pot belly pushing outward like rising wad of Pillsbury dough,makin hours of arduous work luk lik a ludicrous endeavour.

here is sum of the perfect ways of doin n sortin it out n pullin ur belly in....

*www.myfitnessinstructor.co.uk/public/99.cfm

the bot

Banned
you have to work on you're english dude
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
over weight has become more common among us the nerds/geeks
either we look like this
*thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/nerd46422fm3.jpg

or like this

*i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/launchsuit/FatNerd.jpg

:(

anyway thanks

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
the thread started ll be most probably be one of the above kind... so desperate that his words are slippin
[pun intended]
:grin:

OP
digisubi

digisubi

stupid tht wasn't my language...tht was sumthin tht had been copy pasted 4m sum site.U rose my wrath, so here's sumthin much like ur grandpa wud hv taught u wat english is, so tht u better gulp it.U need to kno the meaning of the term geek b4 if by chance in ny dillema u rekon urself to b a geek...
in b/w these xrcises r always n exception 4 guys like u whose bumps hang bigger thn r belly's.:-x

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Another "love story thread" where everyone fights with each other..."Chit-chat" turned out to be "****-fight"

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Is digisubi the new bittu ? He too makes nonsense posts in chit chat section...

:x:x Arrey nwebie is born a "stupid thread maker" in a forum. He will come to know how to make threads gradually. I too made some but now I am in the limit. It happened to you too maybe.... when you were a newbie!!!:evil:

OP
digisubi

digisubi

:x:x Arrey nwebie is born a "stupid thread maker" in a forum. He will come to know how to make threads gradually. I too made some but now I am in the limit. It happened to you too maybe.... when you were a newbie!!!:evil:

thanks a lot dude....
thr were many junkies here to discard n demotivate.u'll may be vey old in this threadin business n me got a huge lot of stuffs to learn...
gradually i'll b up for it if gys lik u r thr to guide me the way..

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
thanks a lot dude....
thr were many junkies here to discard n demotivate.u'll may be vey old in this threadin business n me got a huge lot of stuffs to learn...
gradually i'll b up for it if gys lik u r thr to guide me the way..

I am not blaming Krazy Bluez for all this. He is a good guy. He won't do you any probs. He just wants some enjoyment.:)

But there are some people which only try to make fun. Just don't pay any attention to them and it will be all right. Go through some similar threads here and you will come to know how to tackle with the negative posts. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Newbie's should be banned. The moment they sign up. Life will be much better that way.

*already got the six pack. :)
Posted again:
Newbie's should be banned. The moment they sign up. Life will be much better that way.

*already got the six pack. :)

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
I am not blaming Krazy Bluez for all this. He is a good guy. He won't do you any probs. He just wants some enjoyment.:)

But there are some people which only try to make fun. Just don't pay any attention to them and it will be all right. Go through some similar threads here and you will come to know how to tackle with the negative posts. :)

lol..cool down bro...I'm not blaming you...lol...yeah, being newbie, it just takes some time though to learn forward with the rules and regulations but everybody gets to learn something from their mistakes...

And hell yeah...I'm just joking around but I don't make fun of any members, that's not my style...

jxcess3891

Evil mind
do this 10 min cardio workout on alternate days if u want those killer abs:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=M38HDCGmhm4

This is the best and the most gruelling cardio workout, doesn't require any eqpt.

Last edited:

nix

whats the use of having 6 packs? you cant move around showing it. it wont help you get girls easily... so unless youre in showbiz, i dont think its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom