Make the Choice! (.wallpaper.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
As usual was playing with GiMP for a "pill", then I hit the idea of Matrix and finally this. Enjoy :)

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/pill_choice3_grad_640.png​

As for the philosophy,
When Morpheus and Neo meet, Morpheus offers Neo two pills. The red pill will answer the question "what is the Matrix?" (by removing him from it) and the blue pill simply for life to carry on as before. As Neo reaches for the red pill Morpheus warns Neo "Remember, all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."
Interpret it as you want ;) [...and oh, just so you know, I've already taken the red pill long back..]

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I LOVE the wallpaper :D

Here's some background: *www.whysanity.net/monos/matrix3.html

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i had choose blue pill long before even knowing the consequences. But nowadays the red pills are given free and choice can be changed whenever u want.
so the quote " Once u made the choice, there is no turning back" is not more valid:D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
remmeber this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=677990&postcount=1 :D

OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
iMav, you see the stark difference between us? You A Windows Lover tells to ignore, while I A Linux User offers to choose with truth being the anchor ;)

Well don't read too much into it, just a wallpaper I thoroughly enjoyed creating, nothing more.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
iMav, you see the stark difference between us? You A Windows Lover tells to ignore, while I A Linux User offers to choose with truth being the anchor ;)
truth being the anchor :lol: dude u got the idea first thats all :D

o and yeah i offer bliss and not the terminal :lol:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
a new pills is on its way. haf is blue nd other haf red.[multiboot]. It was not there at time of Morpheus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom