Make my PC think it's in US

Esean_keni

Broken In
Hi
I wanted a good song streaming site/app for my PC.So I installed TunnelBear and downloaded spotify. I even created and account and logged in to the spotify app on my PC. Everything went well for a week then all of a sudden I got an error saying that my account is registered in a different country. So I made a new account and like before it worked for a week till but I ended up with the same error. Is there any way I can make spotify think I'm in US only till I log in to the app. Like a proxy or something maybe.

All replies appreciated
Thanks

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
eh what
you can still stream in India no matter which country you registered in

I mean it depends on the address of the credit card you registered with, not with which country you are streaming in

ankush28

Bazinga
Hi
I wanted a good song streaming site/app for my PC.So I installed TunnelBear and downloaded spotify. I even created and account and logged in to the spotify app on my PC. Everything went well for a week then all of a sudden I got an error saying that my account is registered in a different country. So I made a new account and like before it worked for a week till but I ended up with the same error. Is there any way I can make spotify think I'm in US only till I log in to the app. Like a proxy or something maybe.

All replies appreciated
Thanks

It's inevitable. You'll get this error every time when spotify updates client version. I am using it from months and I've to reset/re-login once-twice a month.

Kaltrops

In the zone
It's inevitable. You'll get this error every time when spotify updates client version. I am using it from months and I've to reset/re-login once-twice a month.
Exactly. I keep an easy password for Spotify so I don't have to hate putting in my password all the time.

I use Tunnelbear and mostly Unotelly VPN. It only happens when the app updates so I tend to not update it so often.

Sign up for Unotelly VPN and keep it logged on all the time. Your speeds will be reduced, but your connection will be US and far more secure.

Top Bottom