Mad Max

Bhargav

In the zone
So anyone pre-ordered this game from us... and playing now
how is this game?
Steam review are Overwhelmingly Positive!!!!

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
So anyone pre-ordered this game from us... and playing now
how is this game?
Steam review are Overwhelmingly Positive!!!!

steam reviews are positive as no one was expecting a great port judging by the WB history of shitty port . Big props to avalanche studio , although just like just cause 2 , its has a very mediocre story , but gameplay is fun .

kapilove77

Padawan
Game looks amazing of what reviewers gave to it. Look youtube's dislikes for Gamespot review. This game worth.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Can anyone confirm if this is region locked as well? I ordered the Indian version cuz US version expensive.

yuri999

Right off the assembly line
He's probably referring to the fact that the film was dominated by the female character(Charlize Theron) rather than Max.
Yeah, you got it. :mrgreen: I liked the film but it should honestly have been named Imperator Furiousa: Fury Road instead.

Anyway, for all of you who purchased the PC version from Amazon... did you get the Ripper DLC? I know that the silly Knockshok helmet dlc is given with all the copies but what about the Ripper?

masterkd

Padawan
Do you guys think this is a good game?
I mean graphics are not bad
Combat system is ok
And the gameplay is really monotonous after a while
I guess 5.5/10

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Do you guys think this is a good game?
I mean graphics are not bad
Combat system is ok
And the gameplay is really monotonous after a while
I guess 5.5/10

Weak story. It's like Just Cause but with emphasis on car mods and no grapple hook.

I play it when I am bored. It doesn't keep my interest enough to finish in one go.

6.5/10

Its funny how Polygon was the only Game reviewer site to give it a score that reflected my opinion.
Most review sites, including user reviews in Steam and metacritic gave it a very high score. (90+ in STEAM wtf)

Let me quote a top user review on metacritic:

I felt compelled to write a quick review after looking at some of the artificially low Critic scores,. Mad max is the most fun I've had in years on a single player game, there's a ton of things to do in each zone the game world is pretty big, the graphics are good and the game runs smooth and not had a single crash or glitch in over 50 hours play. Brutal sandstorms can hit shredding enemies and throwing max around, optional side quests to complete, story missions, death races, brutal fights this game has it all. Do yourself a favour pick it up you will enjoy it if you actually like playing games

THIS IS WHY I NEVER RELY ON USER REVIEWS

Top Bottom