Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan

Right off the assembly line
here's what i have: a word document with a picture with a definate set of properties.

here's what i need: a macro that would change the picture at the click of a button, but retain all the properties (like size, position, contrast, brightness, etc.)

i'll be really grateful if u can help me out.

sms_solver

In the zone
i give one idea:
open a blank document.

1)Go to Tools>Macros>Record Macro. Give Name.

2)Insert the picture,
do all kind of adjustments with picture

3)Close down the Macro

4)creating macro means word adding vba codes in some module. Analyze that module. You could change that module easily aking experimenting a while.

OP
S

Sayan

Okay... i knew that and it aint that simple. in word xp, while recording a macro, you can't change the properties of the picture (at least i couldn't).

let's look at it differently. the word document is an object in the VBA editor right? now, the picture in the document is an object too right? so, is it possible to access the properties and methods of the picture object using the VBA editor? if so, what command do i use?

thanx for helping me out!!

OP
S

Sayan

hey.. help me out here man!! i desparetly need this macro thing going for me!!

OP
S

Sayan

i do use Office XP with sp3. that though is no solution. try it yourself... while recording a macro, you can't even click on the picture that is inserted in the document.

OP
S

Sayan

i do use Office XP with sp3. that though is no solution. try it yourself... while recording a macro, you can't even click on the picture that is inserted in the document.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Try macro magic of iolo softwares...
Also,
for VB, do this :
Create a picture box and use the load picture property of it to select a picture...

Now doule click on the pic box to go to its command menu...
now type
picboxname.loadpicture="location"
this will change the pic on a click on running...

Also , for editin the resolution, try disablin the autosize property in it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom