macbook air &ultrabook

musadhiq

Broken In
Had made up my mind about buying apple macbook air 13" for the weight (3 ponds or 1.36kg),portability,battery life(7-8 hrs)and performance(core i5-even though ulv).then i saw this video

First Look - Touchscreen Ultrabook with Win 8 - YouTube

and i started getting 2nd thoughts seeing how flawlessly it works ,satisfying all conditions with touch and at a lesser price( macbook air =1199$ or 82k ).Also saw the announcement of haswell architecture by intel and seeing all that my thoughts grew stronger considering the fact that i will be using this laptop a minimum for 3 years. i have no problem with windows 8 or mac osx mountain lion. please advice should i go for mba or wait till October 26 when these ultrabooks will be released.

Krow

Crowman
Go for MBA. It will last three years. Not like you're buying a gaming laptop that it will get outdated fast.

avj

Broken In
Had made up my mind about buying apple macbook air 13" for the weight (3 ponds or 1.36kg),portability,battery life(7-8 hrs)and performance(core i5-even though ulv).then i saw this video

First Look - Touchscreen Ultrabook with Win 8 - YouTube

and i started getting 2nd thoughts seeing how flawlessly it works ,satisfying all conditions with touch and at a lesser price( macbook air =1199$ or 82k ).Also saw the announcement of haswell architecture by intel and seeing all that my thoughts grew stronger considering the fact that i will be using this laptop a minimum for 3 years. i have no problem with windows 8 or mac osx mountain lion. please advice should i go for mba or wait till October 26 when these ultrabooks will be released.

if u want more value for ur money better wait

Top Bottom