M Gpu's.. no reply in Gamerz section :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamantak

Broken In
Hello Everyone......

Guys recently i am collecting information about Graphic Chips.... Now i am not getting some information about it....
A. What is the difference between Nvidia GT...M and GTX...M series?
B. What are the advantages if i buy GTX or Vice/Verse?
C. Which would be the best in ultra/High settings?( of course latest 2012 releases and upcoming)
D. What will be the Price difference?

Waiting for reply..... if there is any previous posts like this then post the link here..... Thanks.....

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
And why did you post this in the gamerz section? That place is to discuss games only. Not hardware.

GT/GTX are associated with nVIDIA GPU's for desktops.

M series GPU's stand for mobile gpu's. From both companies ati and nVidia. M series gpu's are used in laptops and are less powerful than their desktop variants. For example the hd 6770 is powerful than the hd 6770m.

You seem to be a newbie. SO why not go through the sticky threads in this section. There is a lot of info you will find useful and are well worth your time.

OP
S

shamantak

Broken In
Jripper i know that M Gpu's are not powerful and its a Laptop Gpu... i am buying a new laptop so its GPU is Nvidia GT650M 2gb but i saw some more which is GTx series but can't figure out the difference..... so i am asking what may be the Extra features available in GTX which is not in GT series or vice/vers...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you created one thread. that is sufficient to get reply. you won't find a new breed of humans in gamer section.
closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom