Bigger Thumbnails for images

Last edited:
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
VoIP??
Not good with abbreviations..:(

Voice over IP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Like Skype, we can call anyone free of cost over Internet..

I thought, Whatsapp update will bring this feature..
Viber is a similar app like Whatsapp, but it offers VoIP calls.. :(

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Voice over IP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Like Skype, we can call anyone free of cost over Internet..

I thought, Whatsapp update will bring this feature..
Viber is a similar app like Whatsapp, but it offers VoIP calls.. :(

So the Whatsapp call is just the normal call, whats the point of adding it then??

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
That's the sad truth. :|
55/- for an year, is not justified again!!

Do the android versions have VoIP, I wasnt aware of any such feature ?
55 is quite reasonable if you use it a lot. Whats 55 rupees when when even coffee day charges you over 80 for a coffee :|

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Do the android versions have VoIP, I wasnt aware of any such feature ?
55 is quite reasonable if you use it a lot. Whats 55 rupees when when even coffee day charges you over 80 for a coffee :|
Not sure of Android, coz i haven't used it.
But when compared to Viber, 55/- is somewhat not reasonable right?

Viber is also like Whatsapp, but they are supporting VoIP calls.
The only reason for Whatsapp being famous was, because it comes free with all Android phones (even on low ends). So, more users when compared to Viber/hike..

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Not sure of Android, coz i haven't used it.
But when compared to Viber, 55/- is somewhat not reasonable right?

Viber is also like Whatsapp, but they are supporting VoIP calls.
The only reason for Whatsapp being famous was, because it comes free with all Android phones (even on low ends). So, more users when compared to Viber/hike..

Yes, that I agree with. Viber is a name even I heard only recently. And when your friends arent using it, it doesnt make sense for you to either. Not that I use either of them :>

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Gave up the Lumia 520,good phone but too basic for the money.It should cost no more than Rs 7000 for what it offers. Bought a Lenovo S880 for Rs 10K approx with a 5 inch screen much better value at the moment.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Gave up the Lumia 520,good phone but too basic for the money.It should cost no more than Rs 7000 for what it offers. Bought a Lenovo S880 for Rs 10K approx with a 5 inch screen much better value at the moment.

I also agree with you. Nokia 520 seems to be only bells and whistles about looks and super-sensitive touch screen. I was also falling for Nokia but now I see the pit falls. I think at most this phone should cost 7500/-.
BTW from where you bought Lenovo S880? Please do a review.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I also agree with you. Nokia 520 seems to be only bells and whistles about looks and super-sensitive touch screen. I was also falling for Nokia but now I see the pit falls. I think at most this phone should cost 7500/-.
BTW from where you bought Lenovo S880? Please do a review.

512 MB RAM, 1 GHz dual-core processor, 8 GB internal memory, super sensitive touch screen with ~235ppi, 720p video recording etc etc for 7.5K from a respectable company is not possible..
But if you have a thing for desi company sets like MMX, Xolo, Spice, then you would definitely find L520 not worth the money..

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I fail to see the value in the Lenovo.

5 inch screen vs 4 inch screen of the same resolution, 512 MB RAM, much weaker processor and a much weaker GPU driving the same number of pixels and more bloated OS ; Sorry, I dont see how thats better value at all unless one really wanted a 5 inch screen and the few apps that WP misses.

Top Bottom