Lumia 520 : Discussion thread

Are you a Lumia 520 user?

• Total voters

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Yes, video as well. This one is not whatapp's fault. Its MS that locked down audio and video files. I think thats pretty much the same reason we dont have any video editing apps either.

kaudey

Journeyman
I am bugged with one thing on my L520. The ringer volume and the media volume is the same and cannot be decreased or increased independently. I usually use low volumes when I am listening to songs or watching videos, but that leaves my ringer to a very low level and I am bound to miss calls if I ever forget to increase it back. Is it with all the windows phones?

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Yes, video as well. This one is not whatapp's fault. Its MS that locked down audio and video files. I think thats pretty much the same reason we dont have any video editing apps either.

Same with wechat and tapatalk??

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
When is the update for whatsapp coming, any idea?? Someone posted it was coming last week..

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Lumia 520 for 8.5k on Flipkart. :shock: GO GO GO

Damn. Offers like this, comes only after 3-4 months.

I placed an order for "Red-shell" for L520 @ 449/- in Homeshop18. After few days, a person from HS18 called and said the item (particularly the red one) is out of stock and cancelling the order. Refund will be processed in 36-48 working hours. :-(

Only the White/Yellow snap in covers are in stick, as of now.

Red-shell for L520 is available in eBay , but with the whooping price of 650/- WTH!!:-x

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
It's only available in Nokia priority shops.
But availability of Red-shell is in question, coz people are going crazy over Red . :lol:

Top Bottom