Lumia 520 : Discussion thread

Are you a Lumia 520 user?

• Total voters

H2O

Journeyman
Yeah. I checked that. Found a couple of apps. Was wondering if there are more good apps.

And, Thanks Pranav!

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Cheers, mate.

It works in L520, right?

I saw those games but wanted to know if they worked in L520 or not.

Any game that you can see and download on the phone works on it :)

But there arent all that many games AFAIK. A lot of em are crap :|

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Weird. I wouldnt be like 'cheers' if I were you. :|

it was just a week old. so hard reset was not a problem and it is not my memory card. when i purchase a memory card after 3-4 months and phone requires a reset to accept it, then I am screwed.

rdx_halo

In the zone
Hey guys how do you quit/exit IE from L520? If I hit the back button then the previous page starts load ...... bizarre problem...

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hey guys how do you quit/exit IE from L520? If I hit the back button then the previous page starts load ...... bizarre problem...

The ideal case is you dont EXIT from IE. Not just IE, but ANY app. Just press the windown button and return to the startscreen. Thats how it was designed to be used.

On the other hand if you really want to exit IE, then do the following quick fix.

Under IE > settings set the button next to the address bar to see the tabs. Now when you want to exit, just press this 'tab' button and close the tabs by pressing on the X mark on them. Once you close all tabs, pressing back gets you to homescreen or the last used app.

Even though it might seem odd, I really urge you to use the 'press windows key to get back to homescreen and forget about the app' approach. Thats how the OS was designed to be used - with minimum app-maintenance. I have switched to this style and really like it now :)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Can any audiophile or music lover comment on the sound quality in 520. As compared to say a rockboxed Sansa clip plus , how would you describe the music quality in percentage when used with a good earphone say - Creative Ep630

Top Bottom