Low voice signal strength in 6681

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrux

In the zone
Last week i got a nokia 6681. I heard some real media and mp3 songs after transferring them on to the phone. I felt that the sound quality was ok, but i when i compared the volume of songs with my friend who has a 6600 i felt that 6681 is weaker in signal strength that compared to 6600.Although the sound quality of 6681 is better than 6600 the song is unhearable in public. 6600 has a high bass which detrioates the sound quality but its signal strength is still high

Even the ringtones seem to be fine when heard holding the mobile in hand but when its in your pocket and you are riding a bike you barely hear it even when its set to maximum. Even the vibrator is not very effective . You hardly feel the vibrations

Are these things experienced by all 6681 users or only by me ?

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
I also have 6681 but i never felt such problem, my mobile plays the song quite clear and loud almost same strength as 6600 and better than 6670 (my friends are having these 2).
But i suggest you to use the bundled earphones, i find them really neat for listening music.

jayanta

Broken In
its true . the sound is not loud when u r in a call or are listening to songs. its really low and yes the vibrator is not as strong as other normal phones. on the road its negligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom