Low&Tight Budget 20k(or + 2k)

agyaat

Broken In
@agyaat

sorry its mistake i corrected i hope see the above comments pleeaase...

its processor i posted already all the price i purchased on 19th datd..

thanks for comments...

no z68 mobo as the shoppey they told its not in india yet ... (i can,t argue at that time, astime is precious for me as i have to live here in my hard time:)) )

and thanks alot for the comments :)) :)

I believe you mean this set up, then : i7/intelh67blb3

Still, the same, straight away get the best of it using a 64bit system.:-D

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
thanks agyaat

but the problem is with drivers for graphics , aerosal wifi , lan and audio drivers..

so i changed after installing 64bit to 32 bit and it took me 1 hr to install using boot usb PendDrive installation(4gb pendrive kingston)..

even though using 32 bit i sometimes see freezing and autimatically updating the screen is happening after 20-25mins after starting the system.. andi used to reset as i thought it is freezed ... but resently observed that it is updating from freezing.. so stopped to use reset...

any ideas what the problem be ..:|
i am thinking this is due to dx9 installed and in the dxdiag at run it shows dx11 and the as per the intedl hd3000 it supports only dx10.1 ..

so expecting the problem lies at the dx issue..

i have to do a little more research...

anyway thanks...:)):)

and for the xp installation
it is not installting showing the blue screen and i tried for atleast 4-5 times and switched to win7 32bit...

soon may try with 64bit once i go for new hdd 500gb sata..

thanks...

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
thanks topgear

doing it..:)

be back

vish

The Result Memtest86+ is test pass no errors..:))

so i checked the problem of blue screen in the morning with matter

something as

8th july2011

bad_pool_caller

technical problem
stop: 0x000000c2(0x00000007,0x081A004,0x894fc108)

when googled i found to be problem with the mostly the drivers only...

thanks to all you guys..:) :)) :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, that may be a driver issue ( but why xp was not installing then ? ) - use driver sweeper and get rid of all OLD drivers. Download and install fresh drivers from website.

Don't forget to check the HDD for bar sectors - use HDTune to scan the HDD.

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
hi topgear

thnks i donot know this i will go that can find the reason why xp not installing..
thanks alot ....:)

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
hi

i have problme that i install directx 10 but at run dxdiag it shows asit has dx11

and when i use dxdiag after installing dx9c also it shows dx11...

whats the problem that it do not update to dx10 or 9c when i install...

similarly i install .net 2 it did not install saying it is .net 4 already installed but i need the environment with .net2 for some applications... particularly 3dsmax9 and 7version..

thanks a lot for suggestions ... :):)):)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Win 7 comes with DX11 by deafult and there's no way you can down grade to DX9c or DX10 even if you install DX 9c and DX10 - they will only install some needed files for DX 9c or DX10 at best but won't replace the DX11 ;-)

DX11 is backward compatible with DX9c/DX10 an that's why MS is releasing their latest DirectX Runtime component Package without any version names.

Try running those don net 2 apps using compatibility mode and see if they are working and if they are not try installing dot net 2 suing compatibility mode.

BTW, if you are facing any further software issues it would be better if you can create a thread under software section.

agyaat

Broken In
Since this company's name(bulzer) came up in this thread, I'm sharing a small Query-Reply I had with the company this evening. The reply was quite reasonably quick, and here it is:

Query : Hi, I have bought a bulzer 'shadow' cabinet in June 2011.
(1)I am not happy with the ventilation/airflow.I want you to make some pattern holes to my cabinet so that I can have the option of putting more fans if I choose to. I live in Secunderabad, so I can bring the cabinet to your workshop for this purpose if necessary.
(2)The front panel plastic has a broken screw socket for the reset switch.
(3)In the pouch with the screws and all, there are no 'legs' for the cabinet.

Hi Mr.(agyaat),
Greetings!
Thanks for purchasing Bulzer Product.

related to your queries,
1) As the goods are manufactured in china and distributed in India, neither we have any workshop nor any kind of modifications can be done here in india. the case can fit upto 2 fans in the side panel and As to our knowledge, except for the server, for the other case structure designs , 2 fans are enough to handle the ventilation.
2) the product's warranty is void for any kind of physical damage, But still you can bring to our Regional service centre in secunderabad and can be checked under non warranty conditions against chargeable basis.
3) and for the Last query, this model does not have extra legs.

For any kind of assistance, feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Bulzertech,
1-8-54/1/4 AB, Plot no.136, Venkatrao colony,PG Road, Secunderabad - 03
Ph : 91-40-66143440

Of course, I was looking to cool it a little more :grin:.

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
hi agyaat

there are no. of models which are different from p[lace to place depends on order and market flows..

so you should have gone for the server model if u were looking for cooling that too no. of fans...

thats it, see the images i uploaded, it has 5 fans.. 14cms 2 top ,1front ,1back and side 1fanwith color LEDs
its the money u invest and once choice...

anyway i too didn't know that it was from china...

as i myself from mechanical field i can go for manipulation or add extra fittings myself mechanically to increase strength of cabi, where i don't go for warranty for box but only for SMPS separately....

i have one fan in front has no vents for cooling but i think that can dissipate heat and cooling air circulating inside..

anyway thanks goodluck

vish

FORGOT

to ask is

will my DH67BLB3 supports having RAM 4gb+4gb already installed, with additional of 8GB+8GB RAM chips..

Can anyone clarify my doubt that it is possible to remove 8gb(4+4) but still need to keep with the updated new 8+8GB RAMs wont raise any problem for the said above mobo..

as for myself not sure so i put it here
thanks in advance for the guidance.....

vish

vish

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here I will clarify it to you :

1. Your Current 4GB+4GB with New 8GB+8GB = 24GB Ram = most of the chances this will work
2. Current 4GB+4GB removed and you want to use only new 8GB+8GB modules = 16GB - this will be the best config ;-)

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
can't i use 4GB+8GB+4GB+8GB config i hope this will not effect the system and the mobo has supporting feature...

i used this previously for intel based mobo 512mb+1GB+512mb+1GB for old 845gbv as dual channel mem slots

thanks

vishal

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
can't i use 4GB+8GB+4GB+8GB config i hope this will not effect the system and the mobo has supporting feature...

i used this previously for intel based mobo 512mb+1GB+512mb+1GB for old 845gbv as dual channel mem slots

thanks

vishal

It will, if your mobo supports 24gb or more memory. Already answered here:-

Here I will clarify it to you :

1. Your Current 4GB+4GB with New 8GB+8GB = 24GB Ram = most of the chances this will work

2. Current 4GB+4GB removed and you want to use only new 8GB+8GB modules = 16GB - this will be the best config ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vkattunga - you can use the previous two old 4GB modules along with two new 8GB modules but the new two 8GB modules must have same speed and timings as the previous modules.

8GB ram is enough for a desktop system and 16GB can be considered as too much but using 24GB ram will increase only the power counsumption but won't give you any real world performance boost in any app ;-)

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
thanks so i will go for 4gb+4GB as i use for maya and 3dsmax where i have to load city and high dense model for animation and rigging... or scene development with lots of detailings anyway thaks for the valuable informaiton

thanks a lot again good day to all...

bye

vishal

finally total 16 GB ram would be ok for my general and high end purposes.. or in failure of a ram i can still move on the available rams to pull my engine running...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thats it for these posts THANKS to ALL

Cilus

laborare est orare
Just a little more clarification regarding 4 GB + 4 GB + 8 GB + 8GB ram setting. I think your CPU supports dual channel mode and you have 4 ram sockets like A1, A2...one color and B1, B2 other color.
Now plug the two 4 GB modules in A1 and A2 slot and the two 8 GB modlues in B1 and B2 slot. They will work fine in unganged dual channel mode.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Just a little more clarification regarding 4 GB + 4 GB + 8 GB + 8GB ram setting. I think your CPU supports dual channel mode and you have 4 ram sockets like A1, A2...one color and B1, B2 other color.
Now plug the two 4 GB modules in A1 and A2 slot and the two 8 GB modlues in B1 and B2 slot. They will work fine in unganged dual channel mode.

You have mentioned a very good point dude. +1

OP
V

vkattunga

Broken In
thanks and i was a little busy...

thanks for the great supprt u people have given with suggestions and clarifications...

good day all
bye for now... :) :)

Top Bottom