love marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
*img353.imageshack.us/img353/4491/26176403ng7.th.png*img353.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

the pic says it aaaallll!!!
it can only happen in India ..... ROTFL....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wat will happen 2 shaadi.com & other matrimonial sites...:D

I guess after some-time they do a business on "Baratees on Rent..Contact us!" ;)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^This is actually the Chit-Chat section and if you look around a bit in this section, you will find that there is hardly any geeky stuff. Understand things before bashing or commenting on it.

@Ultimate GPU,in this section we have threads like,'want a thanda thanda cool cool refrigirator','how many of you have girlfriends','happy diwali','happy birthday' and stuff.
Got it?

sourav123

Thinking Different
A wise saying:

"There is no such thing as love marriage, every marriage is an arranged marriage; either you arrange it yourself, or outsource." ;)

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
^^This is actually the Chit-Chat section and if you look around a bit in this section, you will find that there is hardly any geeky stuff. Understand things before bashing or commenting on it.

hey i dint mean it like that --------> we are all geeks isn't it "are we" we always think about our development we dont have time to think about all these !!!!!!!! rite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom