Lot of queries!! Business + pleasure phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
Hi ! I want a phone in the range of 12 - 15 K; it should have the following.

1. E-mail facility.
2. FM radio.
3. A 2.0 MP camera will be fine, with flash.
4. Expandable memory.
5. Walkman.
6. Blue tooth.

Please do not suggest any Nokia brands. I stay in Kolkata, so it will be xtremely kind if you can please mention the brands as well as the suggestive prices.

Also, will it be a wise decision to purchase a Blackberry? What is the average cost of one? But, I heard that the B.Berry do not posess any good multimedia facility.

Can you please help me with the above queries?? Thanks a lot.

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
U can consider the Moto ZN5...It is a fantastic phone with a 5 MP camera..Its price is around 15k or 15.5k...Check out its reviews on other sites and decide for urself...

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
The G 700 from SE looks good; tell me, can I access my gmail from this phone & use all the featues of gmail? What's the price of G 700?

Any ideas on the B.Berry please??? Can you please suggest some other models with my specs as mentioned below.

Thanks for the replies.

Looking for some more replies & help. Can you pls suggest some more hand sets as well as provide the data on the B.Berry's???

Last edited:

p!e

Broken In
How about Htc TOUCH it has good features,it covers all ur requirement except tht it doesnt have fm.U can also look for the recently launched Htc Touch Viva.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
U can consider the Moto ZN5...It is a fantastic phone with a 5 MP camera..Its price is around 15k or 15.5k...Check out its reviews on other sites and decide for urself...
+1 for the suggestion.It has everything you need except
point 5.What do you mean by walkman anyway.?I got my ZN5 at 15,900.See the review here:
*www.smape.com/en/reviews/motorola/Motorola_ZN5-rev.html

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Thanks. Can you please guide me with some more finer details about models/ price about HTC touch, keeping my specs in mind. What abt the B.Berry?

1. E-mail facility.
2. FM radio.
3. A 2.0 MP camera will be fine, with flash.
4. Expandable memory.
5. Walkman/ MP3 player.
6. Blue tooth.

Also, when I had BSNL connection I could access only Rediffmail & not GMail. That's the reason I left it. Which service provider gives access to G Mail ??

chinawall

Broken In
Through Airtel i daily check my mails in hotmail and gmail in my mobile . No problems at all.Get the pay per usage for mobile office and its done!

p!e

Broken In
+ 1 for nokia n78 it has all the features u want!!
Please do not suggest any Nokia brands.
any bad experience??
alternatively nokia e51 is also good multimedia + business phone.(2mp/no flash)around 11k
HTC touch comes around 13k but doesn't have fm radio & flash.
HTC Touch viva is launched recently has a QVGA screen but still no fm and flash.priced around 16k

n78 will be around 15k and has the best offerings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom