LOST SErials from DD1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno how many of you guys watched it .. but Byomkesh Bakshi was good :)

this is the best serial of all time i like the climax tune and all the background tune of this serial. i think it is the best mystery serial till today. sometimes when there is a free time slot on DD than they broadcast this serial.

byomkesh bakshi was awesome man ... i had the complete series last year ... but lost it in an HDD Crash :( ..

Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Suraag - The Clue
Posted again:
Chekhov Ki Duniya
Posted again:
Circus
Posted again:
Flop Show
Posted again:
Mitti Ke Rang

i like "mitti ke rang" very much also the "flop show" is great show by jaspal bhatti.i dont like circus very much but "chekhov ki duniya" and " suraag are also good serials.
anyone remember "shrimanji shrimatiji" i lik eit too mmuch.
These are the golden serials of golden times. today the quality of serial is very bad specially because of the bad storyline, everyone wants to increase the rating of the channel no one is thinking about the critics and some lite and good serials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody remember there is a serial on DD on sunday 10:00 a.m. or 9:00 a.m. "Sea Emperor" it is also good serial but DD is also running behind the rating technique. they never complete it. Some days before i saw it broadcasting on dd at night may be at 1:00 a.m. or 2:00 a.m.

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
My all time favorites.

1) Mungerilal Ke Haseen Sapne

2)Wagle Ki Duniya (1988) (Wish i could find this somewhere)

3)Karamchand

4)Malgudi Days (Have got all the episodes)

5)Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi (Again have got all the episodes :D)

6)Nukkad

7)Rajni (Nice Sunday timepass)

8)Flop Show ( Again got most of the episodes and still watch it)

And ya last but not the least

9)He-man and the master of the universe (Sunday bonanza for this poor chap,unlike cartoon network of today)

In this era of thrift and aplenty those days almost seem so golden and rare.

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm... I remember a vintage serial called Kashish .. I still remember its theme .. And then there was Farmaan ..

And btw .. When I saw this thread, I thought Lost was gonna start on DD1 ... :D

Hmm... I remember a vintage serial called Kashish .. I still remember its theme .. And then there was Farmaan ..

And btw .. When I saw this thread, I thought Lost was gonna start on DD1 ... :D

i dont understand you what is that "LOST" series. may be it is the series which is broadcasted on sab tv in which a plane crashes and there are some members of the plaene which escapes from that accident and all of them have there past. i saw it`s some episodes i like it too much but unable to see full can anyone tell me if i can see it online from starting in :grin:hindi:grin: or can i download its whole series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^
You can get it from torrent sites like TPB. And stop butchering awesome english shows by translating them to local languages :D Nothing sucks more than watching an english movie, and watching it translated a week later

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Flop Show as great...:)
My favourite were Talespin, Ducktales. That whole week waiting for the saturday to watch both in succession...ah those days...:)

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
@threadstarter :: i am absolutely sure that they sell collector editions of many series ... i once checked out the main office in delhi and the babu over there told me that it can be ordered online (assuming that it wud be on their site ).....

byomkesh bakshi hmmm ,, dont remember any episode but liked to watched it !!!

@ichi :is chekhov ki duniya in anyway related to anton chekhov stories ??

nobody remembers "alif laila", "bharat ek khoj", "chandrakanta", shahrukh khan special "dil ariya", "doosra keval", "jungle book", " vikram aur betaal", "turning point", "surbhi", "tehkikat", "school days", "potli baba ki".
dil dariya is very good show in which shahrukh khan plays a character. i also like bharat ek khoj it is very informational. turning point is a very great show hosted by "dont remember the name now" i like it because it is the only science related show on DD! at that time.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
nobody remembers "alif laila", "bharat ek khoj", "chandrakanta", shahrukh khan special "dil ariya", "doosra keval", "jungle book", " vikram aur betaal", "turning point", "surbhi", "tehkikat", "school days", "potli baba ki".
dil dariya is very good show in which shahrukh khan plays a character. i also like bharat ek khoj it is very informational. turning point is a very great show hosted by "dont remember the name now" i like it because it is the only science related show on DD! at that time.

chandrakanta
jungle book
potli baba ki
surbhi
tehkikat
surag
alif laila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom