Looking to do animation - I've got Some Queries About It

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Hi guys,

Well am looking to do animation course for a full time career.
I stay in Mumbai and have inquired about some institutes.
Maac, picasso and frameboxx.

I have decided to opt for maac, here are my queries.

1 - Does maac use 3ds max or autodesk maya ?

2 - What should i expect for the pay packet if i am recruited as a fresher? (i mean 4 figures or 5 figures?)

3 - People said its a diploma, so its no value, am quite unclear about it as this field requires skills not degree unlike an mba or chartered accountant

4 - how much is the growth potential in this sector? (i'd like experts to answer this :) )

5 - Is it possible to be recruited by foreign based companies if you get 2-3 years experience?

lastly, i did a bit of search and didnt seem to find many ads of companies looking for animators compared to mba or ca or similar, does it mean that animators are recruited internally?

Thanks in advance for the replies :)

P.S. - I'm a webmaster also if you need any website or SEO queries answered just drop me a line :)

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Am sorry i logged in to the forum after a long time, didn't see new sections were opened, i've reported the thread

D

Deleted member 26636

check these- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103426
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116824
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118112
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104925

hope these helps

Davidboon

In the zone
It will be better if you do a degree in animation in ICAT college , though it provides a foreign degree .

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
well is there anyone who
a) is doing from frameboxx andheri (how is the faculty & overall spport?)
b) has freshly finished the course and got a job? (which institute did you learn from and which course?, if you dont feel naming it you can PM me :) )
c) doing from maac andheri? (how is the faculty & overall spport?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom