Looking to buy 2 IEMs, one for the iPhone 5, another for iPod Touch

OP
S

setu4993

Journeyman
SMs should last decently long IMO. But I'd always recommend the super-glue treatment to any IEM :D

Will do that to the IEMs I buy henceforth too :D. Thanks for the tip!

Vouch for SM IEMs.using for almost 10 months,greatly abused:D,zero problems!

Awesome :D. Everyone so proudly vouching for the SMs made me change my decision!

Final decision: Buying SoundMagic the PL11 for the iPod from PristineNote (Rs. 650) and the Cowon EM1 with mic (Rs. 1039).

Thanks everybody for all the help :)!

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Will do that to the IEMs I buy henceforth too :D. Thanks for the tip!

Awesome :D. Everyone so proudly vouching for the SMs made me change my decision!

Final decision: Buying SoundMagic the PL11 for the iPod from PristineNote (Rs. 650) and the Cowon EM1 with mic (Rs. 1039).

Thanks everybody for all the help :)!

+1 for SM E10..
When I contacted Pristine note almost a month back for E10 I was told that they are going to stock it along with other IEM's.
Just Confirm it.

red dragon

Master troll
@op,why do you need 2 iems?
There are few better options available if you club your budget for two into one and let go the inline mic part.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^Looks like you havent read the op carefully.One iem is for his dad and the another is for him.Am i right,OP?

OP
S

setu4993

Journeyman
^Looks like you havent read the op carefully.One iem is for his dad and the another is for him.Am i right,OP?

Exactly :).

@op,why do you need 2 iems?
There are few better options available if you club your budget for two into one and let go the inline mic part.

I just read my first post and realized that I miss that part, and the part where I say the one with the iTouch is for my dad, is in one of the latter posts. Thus... Sorry for the trouble! Although, if you have any recommendations, let them through :).

Top Bottom