Looking for Mini Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
No I'm not looking for puppy linux or something. Don't remember where I read this or i was dreaming :grin:. I'm looking for some small linux just to play music. of course i can do that in Ubuntu. but i want faster solution. just press power button and my laptop will be ready to play mp3 within seconds... you know some laptops comes with independent CD players for which you don't need to start the whole pc. so i want a small Mp3 player linux... I think you guys got the idea...:D so is there any?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
geexbox, I've heard is good. There's also amarok live but I don't know it's current status.

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
Ya its GeeXboX... THANK YOU,, THANK YOU ssk429. So i was not dreaming. I DID read about this one somewhere, just forgot the name.. thanks TYF for amarok live. I'll check out both n update here.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah geebox. its wonderful. plus it also includes a configurable download where u can edit the configs and then create an iso. its cooooool :)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
amitava82 said:
Ya its GeeXboX... THANK YOU,, THANK YOU ssk429. So i was not dreaming. I DID read about this one somewhere, just forgot the name.. thanks TYF for amarok live. I'll check out both n update here.

u r welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom