Looking for i7 based PC (without display)

gameranand

Living to Play
Also try some online shops like PrimeABGB, TheITWares, TheITDepot, GolchhaIT etc, you might get better prices there also.

Cilus

laborare est orare
The price of FX-8350 is really amazing.
You can Order the Motherboard from here: MSI 990FXA-GD65 Motherboard
PSU from here: SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Although the Cabinet, 210 Elite is available with Theitwares, the shipping charge is 600 bucks, resulting a total cost of 3.2K for it. So I suggest you try to find any other alternative from your locality. Also check for the PSU Corsair GS600 in Nehru Place. If it is coming around the same price of the Seasonic SII12 520, get the Corsair one.

OP
R

ravisagar

Broken In
@Cilus:

All these prices are from Cost to Cost
Motherboard: Yeah good idea. If I cant find it in Nehru Place then I will order from this site

No i havent got the rig yet. Just getting the prices from few vendors in Wazirpur Ashok Vihar Computer Market.

BTW all these sites will charge for shipping?

I am thinking that I will probably go for SSD...I think 60GB should be enough for OS...Suggest any SSD, does it really make any difference. Since I am not into gaming wil SSD give me some major performance improvement?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
dont go the 60gb ssd maan.. atleast a 120gb is adviced even for only OS.. in 60gb, you'll have only so much space for the OS. after installing updates, you wont have mch space left for other apps

Cilus

laborare est orare
The charge is minimal. In most cases it is not more than 100 bucks. If you purchase from Theitwares (The link for the PSU), they'll offer you free shipping.

Regarding SSD, 60GB is too small for WIndows 7 and some applications. Save the money and get a 120GB SSD in future. Now you can get one around 6.5K.

OP
R

ravisagar

Broken In
Do SMC Nehru Place also have a shop where they sell parts?

There address on the site is

# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place

but at some places the address is

B-10 and B-11 Meghdoot Bldg, 94 Nehru Place.

Are they same?

Cilus

laborare est orare
AFAIK, SMC does have a physical shop in Nehru Place. Let other people confirm the address.

theproffesor

saze017 here...quite a go
AFAIK, SMC does have a physical shop in Nehru Place. Let other people confirm the address.

yeah ,they have a shop, it's in the same row left to right ...smc is first, c.e is second and ctc(new) is third, don't be confused by the building name they're all attached by corridor or row whatever that is I don't even what we call that rasta in hindi.

hitman4

In the zone
Do SMC Nehru Place also have a shop where they sell parts?

There address on the site is

# 208
Vishal Bhawan-95
Nehru Place

but at some places the address is

B-10 and B-11 Meghdoot Bldg, 94 Nehru Place.

Are they same?
the shop on second floor has closed so its in the ground floor on the back side of the same building...
You can always call and ask them there lication.

Top Bottom