Looking for android phone (Budget 10k)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hi all,

I am planning on buying an Android phone in Nagpur. My budget is about 10k more or less. I mainly plan on using the phone for Music (V Imp factor) and surfing (on the phone as well as on the PC). The display should be large enough for reading Ebooks and fast enough for semi-hardcore gaming. What do you suggest?

TIA

P.S. I looked around and most shopkeepers have shown me the LG Optimus One and numerous Samsungs, which do you think should I opt for?

Chetan1991

Youngling
Get LG Optimus one. Period.
I was also looking for best andro mobile 10k and have decided on o1. Its the best.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I picked up CHIP magazine this month because it had Android phones special issue.

But I was disappointed... totally outdated info. According to them, best VFM phone was Spice Mi 300, which is already outdated as Spice Mi 310 is already out for 7.5k

Magazines can no longer catch up with mobile tech which is growing very rapidly... No point in getting stale news by buying magazines...

Don

Broken In
Yeah exactly. Btw Spice MI 300 looks nice. Has nice specs at really low price. Camera is only drawback. Thinking about buying it.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ In one thread, you call ZTE Blade a "cheap Chinese" phone & here you say that you want to buy a Spice phone. What is up with you, dude ?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My dad got me a Dell XCD28 without consulting me first. It runs on 2.1. Can I get an upgrade for it?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ very less community support. & its some rebranded ZTE (like its bigger brother Blade). so no 2.2 update for it from ZTE at least.

pauldmps

Banned
And the resistive touchscreen will suck after few months of usage.

I don't understand why parents buy tech products without consulting their kids. No offence meant for your father, but this is the general truth.

Top Bottom