Looking for an email solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rageahuja

Broken In
not sure how many of u r into email on your phones, but i am planning to get a business phone with good email support.

haven't really used email b4 on phone, can call me a beginner. but my schedule demands a simple and effective solution that allows me to check my mails. any suggestions? anyone?

luk fwd to ur views! :grin:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What you want is a business phone, means U sure have a corporate connection. In that case better buy a Blackberry

not sure how many of u r into email on your phones, but i am planning to get a business phone with good email support.

haven't really used email b4 on phone, can call me a beginner. but my schedule demands a simple and effective solution that allows me to check my mails. any suggestions? anyone?

luk fwd to ur views! :grin:

You can go for S60 Nokia phone, use mail for exchange for corporate emails nd.. nokia messaging solution for setting up your personal emails like gmail, msn, yahoo, rediff etc.

here's a list of phones that support nokia messaging
*www.emailwithease.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63

these are the phones that have mail for exchange support
*www.nokiaforbusiness.com/nfb/find_a_product/browse_mobile_devices.html

most of the eseries phones have support. the good ones for email r e75, e71.. as far as i hv experienced :p

it's quite easy to set up ur mail and get started. :smile:

mail for exchange is free and nokia messaging is on trial currently. only data charges may apply based on ur operator ;-)

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
When you say email solution what do you mean? For example I use Nokia E61i with mail for exchange to access my company's mail. I have also configured Gmail on my mobile and get imap access to Gmail. So what is it you are looking for?

If you was a real push email go for Blackberry or else grab any Nokia E series phone. You can download Blackberry client on Nokia mobile. This will save you some money.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
How is the E51?

After looking at the E55, the E51 seems obsolete. The availability is also a problem as the distribution has been stopped. You will be lucky to find someone stocking the E51 still. This cannot be compared to the E71 because the form factor is completely different. If you like the E51 form factor, you should be looking at the BB Pearl too.

ziha786

Journeyman
When you say email solution what do you mean? For example I use Nokia E61i with mail for exchange to access my company's mail. I have also configured Gmail on my mobile and get imap access to Gmail. So what is it you are looking for?

If you was a real push email go for Blackberry or else grab any Nokia E series phone. You can download Blackberry client on Nokia mobile. This will save you some money.

@abhishek
After Nokia E61i Nokia Dosen't Support BlackBerry. Now You Can't Use BB On Any Nokia & Eseries Mobile. You Can Use Nokia Messaging And Mail For Exchange For Push Mail.
This Is Free For a Month So you can Use Trial Version Its Very Easy And Fast. You Can Configure More Then 10 Account. And 1 Corporate Account.

kelly

Broken In
Hey Guys Use Ovi Mail On Your E75

Ovi Mail Overview

Email for everyone. Ovi Mail is free, easy-to-use email that you can use directly from your Nokia phone and over the Web.
Anytime, anywhere access. Staying in touch with friends and family is fun and easy with Ovi Mail. You get 1 GB of storage and your email is protected.
Explore Ovi. Your Ovi identity is your passport to other exciting services on Ovi by Nokia.
Ovi Mail webmail uses leading-edge web technology to deliver a simple and intuitive interface and advanced features like drag and drop and a preview inbox widget. You can choose between high and low bandwidth versions to ensure the best possible experience, and with our anti spam and virus protection all your messages stay safe wherever you check email.

• Your personal email address - you@ovi.com
  • Convenient mobile email access while on-the-go
  • Intuitive, simple and elegant web-based interface
  • Storage of 1GB
  • Full featured spam and virus protection
Ovi Mail is also available on S40 devices where you can sign up for an account and access email. For more information on S40 devices, please see "Learn more" section.

talwar

Broken In
@kelly
Can I am using E75 and I have Files On Ovi On my Mobile But I Can't Able To Use That. Pls Give Some Tips How i am Using Files On Ovi In My Mobile.

Hey Guys Use Ovi Mail On Your E75

Ovi Mail Overview

Email for everyone. Ovi Mail is free, easy-to-use email that you can use directly from your Nokia phone and over the Web.
Anytime, anywhere access. Staying in touch with friends and family is fun and easy with Ovi Mail. You get 1 GB of storage and your email is protected.
Explore Ovi. Your Ovi identity is your passport to other exciting services on Ovi by Nokia.
Ovi Mail webmail uses leading-edge web technology to deliver a simple and intuitive interface and advanced features like drag and drop and a preview inbox widget. You can choose between high and low bandwidth versions to ensure the best possible experience, and with our anti spam and virus protection all your messages stay safe wherever you check email.

• Your personal email address - you@ovi.com
  • Convenient mobile email access while on-the-go
  • Intuitive, simple and elegant web-based interface
  • Storage of 1GB
  • Full featured spam and virus protection
Ovi Mail is also available on S40 devices where you can sign up for an account and access email. For more information on S40 devices, please see "Learn more" section.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
@Rageahuja

Look no further than the E75 for business solutions mate....it is definitely a good phone for executives which has a lot more to offer than the usual BB :p

Been using this fone for the past one month and the experience has been more than pleasing....:grin:

All ure email needs are taken care of by nokia messaging and OVI mail and add to that my ngage games on the go with music whenever i need it :p:p

Form factor is something i found to be really good with a spacious qwerty keyboard...

my thumbs up for the E75 :)

IF U HAVE ANY QUERIES REGARDING THE FONE, DO LET ME NOE ^.^ 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom