Looking for a WIFI Router which can download torrents independently

viki

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I am looking for a WIFI router which can download torrents while PC is off. I have gone through lots of searches and zeroed in on ASUS RT-N13U
but its reports are mixed in respect to downloading independently.

Some say it works while others say, the option is blocked or does not work or something to that effect.

Can you suggest me something like this which falls within the range of Rs2000-2500 & works out of the box.

Well I personally will refrain from DD-WRT a new device till it is under warranty for the reasons which are obvious but if the original firmware can
be uploaded back on the device, in case it is needed, then I have no issues with that either.

Thanks.

OP
V

viki

Right off the assembly line
Have you tried it? 'cause on the net someone said that USB functionality is erased on DD WRT but there are workarounds. Not sure what the OP meant.

I looked the router on Flipkart & it available there for 3221 at the moment. What could be the other options?? I you have any info please share. Thanks

I looked the router on Flipkart & it available there for 3221 at the moment. What could be the other options?? I you have any info please share. Thanks

rahulonmars

Broken In
Have you tried it? 'cause on the net someone said that USB functionality is erased on DD WRT but there are workarounds. Not sure what the OP meant.

No bro i haven't tried it.

Top Bottom