Looking for a Feature phone in budget 6-8 thousand

akchoudhary24

Broken In
Hi Guys

I m looking for a mobile in the budget of 6-8 thousand for a Friend. Main uses will be music, lots of messaging, facebook and occasional photos.
I have seen Samsung Galaxy Y screen is small for messaging. and Android will be complex for her. I have zero down some phone which could be likely candidate.

Nokia Asha 300:
Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type
Sony Ericsson Fengli txt pro CK15i

Suggest me If there is any other good phone from the popular brand like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and LG.
Also which one be most appropriate from the above brand.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
don't go for touch & type. also the SE txt mobile will most likely have slow navigation as the other Sony feature phones.

instead check Samsung Wave 5253. if touch&type is what you are looking for, check LG Optimus Pro or Samsung Galaxy 551.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i have used entry level Nokia touch&type. navigation is pain mainly cause theres no D-pad & resistive screen. Galaxy 551 was a good option but not easily available anymore.

Y's screen is not that much small. 3" is ok & touchwiz ui makes it easy to use. moreover it is compact.

there was a samsung wave with slideout keypad. its no longer available online but you may find it locally.

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
I have seen the review video of Touch n Type X3-02, it seems gud. Android will complex for the person I want these phone, plus onscreen keyboard is pain.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
yup. onscreen keyboard takes time to get used to. Wave 533 i was referring to before. well go for X3-02. i don't see any other feature phone in that pricepoint.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Actually, the touch and type series is vry good. Stay away from Wave, the Nokia options are far better.

For a girl, I would say hands down get the C2-02. It's cute, has the girl bling factor, the keypad is very comfortably to use, and the phone is a looker.

I think for a girl the C2-02 would suit very well.

For one, the looks.
Secondly, the comfortable form factor.
Thirdly, the great keypad.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Hi Guys

I m looking for a mobile in the budget of 6-8 thousand for a Friend. Main uses will be music, lots of messaging, facebook and occasional photos.
I have seen Samsung Galaxy Y screen is small for messaging. and Android will be complex for her. I have zero down some phone which could be likely candidate.

Nokia Asha 300:
Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type
Sony Ericsson Fengli txt pro CK15i

Suggest me If there is any other good phone from the popular brand like Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and LG.
Also which one be most appropriate from the above brand.

Why not consider Samsung Corby Pro or Champ 3G?

OP
A

akchoudhary24

Broken In
Nokia c2-02 is already on my mind, and Sure I will going to get that I need two cell one in under 5k budget and other is 7k-8k bracket. I think
  • Nokia Asha 300 and
  • Nokia X3-02 Touch and Type
will be good. I want to know if any body has use this phone.

S

siddhipatel

Go for Samsung Galaxy Y - Superb Phone. It has all the latest features with android OS and most importantly it is within your budget.

Top Bottom