Longhorn/Vista screenshots!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
Vishal Gupta said:
adit_sen said:
these pics are fake. its just a windows theme. i have it on my comp...got it from deviant art. its called aero. check it out at deviant art.
Can u pls provide the URL of this theme?
I'm just curious to download the theme and check it whether it works properly as u said or not...

Well please wait for some days. WindowBlinds 5 is now under Beta. After its full release, you can also make such shot using WindowsXP.

Ashis

In the zone
I suspected the Image to be fake....

Any way If Windows would really hade those Cool Looks.....then I would Say why Is Microsoft trying to be Like MAC.

It always copies & will Never Change Unless Someone in the managment changes its focus from Marketing to Stablity !!!

Check this video out man I found in the web:- Bill Gates (Win98 Crashes)

How windows stands pathetically to its prospective buyers in front of Bill Gates !!!

cryptid

Journeyman
siriusb it is not called "glass shader effect" it is called aero glass effect,, and for those who want the OS u can download Windows Vista from www.torrentspy.com its a bittorrent file & for those who dont have broadband u can buy the pirated CD coz i have seen them they are already out in Hyderabad i dunno bout ur cities

cryptid

Journeyman
ashis ur rite about microsoft trying to copy other companies OS they copied the desktop look from MAC adn they also introduced Monad(new command prompt) which is a copy of linux BASH

godzi_85

In the zone
hmm the screen shots look like the ones of the "longhorn build 5023" theme.. i`m using that theme.. throiugh WB..
looks good though. must say .:D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Well
I found these on google
Min Requirements :
# 512MB memory or more
# A dedicated graphics card with DirectX 9.0 support
# A modern, Intel Pentium- or AMD Athlon-based PC.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Here u go...
*images.google.co.in/images?svnum=1...cial&q=vista+microsoft+screenshot&btnG=Search
*images.google.co.in/images?svnum=1...icial&q=vista+microsoft++longhorn&btnG=Search

AND..............
*images.google.co.in/images?svnum=1...US:official&q=microsoft++longhorn&btnG=Search
:lol:

expertno.1

Technomancer
@ QM ..use Opera to see the images it works fine for me

also check

tools-options-web features-load images is tick mark in firefox

it will work

mario_pant

In the zone
mann.... i have used vista.... it is kinda buged up u know a bit slow and a little behind complete.... i know it is illegal but i downloaded the DVD image and installed it on another partition.... the graphix are kinda neat.....
PM me if u want the torrent......
and goto *www.winvistasecrets.com/ to discuss vista

rajas

In the zone
Windows Vista Virtual Pressroom

Following link has the screens for Windows Vista Beta1...
*www.microsoft.com/presspass/presskits/windowsvista/default.mspx

shaunak

Tux Fan
Mahesh Babu said:
Longhorn is horrible but Vista looking good.
What was he thinking!!!
Looks true. this months digit also carries some screenshots. BTW anyone know how much it will cost yet?

@QWERTYManiac 512 ram is getting quite common and by the time vista releases it should b standard. dirx 9 card is not needed but if u want the visials ....!

rajas

In the zone
shaunak said:
BTW anyone know how much it will cost yet?

Vista isn't finalised then how can the price be...but yes...price would be like this. Regular Price is $699, Upgrade Price is $499.(This was told by a leading beta tester at MS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom