Longest Gaming Streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
I've got wrist problems too.. Maybe permanent or something. . It comes back every now and then.. So new gamers try and take precautions.. Take as many small breaks as possible...

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
you are the new guy over here.your location states you live in emirates.well even i use to work in uae and constantly visit dubai for suitable jobs but no luck so far.
Since you are new here please do check previous posts before posting because we have got multiple threads like this ones.It becomes dramatically boring.
Anyways...longest streak or hours,days,months mine could be following ones

may be it was silent hill2 or crysis 3.00p.m to 11.30 p.m

glad to see another guy here from emirates.
yeah I am also from U.A.E:smile:. actually in ajman not in dubai.and what abt u? where are u staying\working?

i even started a thread long befor but no one replied
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95612

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
CS for about morning 9 to evening 7.30~8... played like this for about 10 days...tourney days....
ate when i was shot and spectating ...so no need of break....

now total time is 1or 2 hrs on cue club....

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
About 2 years back, CoD2 rifle only tournament on our UK clan server, I think I was on it for probably some 15 hours straight. The tournament started around 2pm my time IIRC and ended at 11 in the night. I was up 5 hours before the actual tournament practising and all and even after it ended, we were like 2 hours on it fooling around with chatting and playing coz some of us got drunk then and also there was this all female clan named 78thID or something on the server and we had all sorts of (non)sense talk going on.

That was quite a day.

XBL

Broken In
OMG I play 12-14Hrs every holiday
Once when my pc was repaired after 3 months I sat for 40 hrs straight. No food.Water was called for and yes a few breaks for peeing.

shashank4u

Youngling
I am not much gaming right now... but i remember playing FARCRY ..6-10 hours daily...I ended it in 6 days :).

btw maxpayne with matrix edition was awesome.

ancientrites

In the zone
glad to see another guy here from emirates.
yeah I am also from U.A.E:smile:. actually in ajman not in dubai.and what abt u? where are u staying\working?

i even started a thread long befor but no one replied
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95612

oops i missed that.Currently i am in india and trying very hard to come over there on employment visa and not visit visa its too costly.But the problem is i am not getting any offers heheheh...but i do have lots of cousins and my younger brother in Dubai and sharjah(bmw road).TBH ajman is very boring place.

axxo

99.9% Idle
I couldn't think of any game that I'm addicted to play for so long, but the last game which I played for around a whole night was 18 wheels of steel: pedal to the medal.

OP
R2K

R2K

In the Zone
oops i missed that.Currently i am in india and trying very hard to come over there on employment visa and not visit visa its too costly.But the problem is i am not getting any offers heheheh...but i do have lots of cousins and my younger brother in Dubai and sharjah(bmw road).TBH ajman is very boring place.
WTH I think u have not visited ajman recently...man it is now one of the fastest developing emirate in U.A.E... But the negative aspect of this development is that we are being forced to pay heavy rent on our shops:mad:( we are now paying almost double the rent we had with previous year:x:x)....But thank god our business is growing up just fine...:smile:

BTW where are u in india ...I am from Kerela(kannur dist)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I guess I'm the only guy here to have played for 24 hours straight(with arnd 15 minute breaks inbetween), done it more than once, too. The first time was when I was in class 7 or 8, my mom was in a hospital to undergo a critical surgery so everyone at home was pretty worried, I came from the hospital at around 9 AM, started playing Final Fantasy IV to take my mind off the morose mood, played straight to the next morning 11 AM and went to visit her after the surgery at 12 PM.

Then it became a habit when I was in my MMORPG addiction... somewhere in first year of college, playing MapleStory from friday night to saturday night and sleeping through the sunday. Got dozens of friends through that, though :)

Other than that... my Ragnarok and Maplestory bots have run for 3 days continuously :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^MMORPG glutton...lolz
Mine was i_dont_know_accurate but more than 10 hours while playing Silent Hill 2.

XBL

Broken In
I guess I'm the only guy here to have played for 24 hours straight(with arnd 15 minute breaks inbetween), done it more than once, too.
Hey look at my post i played for 40 Hrs but only once.
OMG I play 12-14Hrs every holiday
Once when my pc was repaired after 3 months I sat for 40 hrs straight. No food.Water was called for and yes a few breaks for peeing.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
How many of you have specs here?
I haven't got any (yet).
I don't like gaming for long hours continuously. I just play with many breaks in between.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^MMORPG glutton...lolz
Mine was i_dont_know_accurate but more than 10 hours while playing Silent Hill 2.

Lolz, I used to be one, now ragnarok is boring and maple's security is too high to hack and bot, and my friends dropped maple too. So I was addicted for 1 year in ragnarok(school class 12) and 1 in maple(coll 1st year), but I've been completely free for 2 years now :)

... unless you consider a "brief" encounter with CS in 3rd sem when all my classmates played it... now they play DotA but I never cared for it... its too easy to make a maphack for it(a ten minute job), and an easy game to hack becomes boring soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom