Longest Gaming Streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2K

In the Zone
what is the longest u have ever played a game...

Mine was max payne for 6 hours straight .....

so abt u pll:smile::smile::smile:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Gears Of War ... Some 12-13 hrs on the trot.
Was playing it @ Hardcore level.
Completed the game in 2-3 days.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
COD4 = 7hrs straight:cool:

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/72large.png

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Mine is GTA2 , 11 hrs straight, even 4 my lunch i just turn off my monitor and then resume it..................:D:D:D

ancientrites

In the zone
you are the new guy over here.your location states you live in emirates.well even i use to work in uae and constantly visit dubai for suitable jobs but no luck so far.
Since you are new here please do check previous posts before posting because we have got multiple threads like this ones.It becomes dramatically boring.
Anyways...longest streak or hours,days,months mine could be following ones

may be it was silent hill2 or crysis 3.00p.m to 11.30 p.m

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Back wen i was in bangalore during holidays used to play counterstrike all day long.. Wit small breaks of 2mins in between.. From somewhere 10 in da morning to 7 in the evening..

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Man thats too much for your age. I myself have 1.75 in both. And i played gta sa for 10 straight didn't even have lunch.:) lol.:)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I played FarCry for around 7hrs. Spent the rest of the day with a bad headache :-D

GOW straight 12hrs............reached till the last level and the next day the save games were gone :(

You must have felt like ripping all the hair off your head :-D
I faced a similar situation when I played GTA: VC for around 4 hrs and then quit without saving.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Longest? Hmm... 7and1/2 hours with ol' Maxey(Max Payne Kung-Fu Edition 3) on a Sunday. I got a wrist ache later that day though.
It's not a good thing though, I've read about a kid in Skoar! who played Daikatana for 12 consecutive hours(No breaks) and died of Stroke 8 hours later!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I played FarCry for around 7hrs. Spent the rest of the day with a bad headache :-D

You must have felt like ripping all the hair off your head :-D
I faced a similar situation when I played GTA: VC for around 4 hrs and then quit without saving.

I felt like blasting Epic's HQ :D

Longest? Hmm... 7and1/2 hours with ol' Maxey(Max Payne Kung-Fu Edition 3) on a Sunday. I got a wrist ache later that day though.
It's not a good thing though, I've read about a kid in Skoar! who played Daikatana for 12 consecutive hours(No breaks) and died of Stroke 8 hours later!

ROFL :lol:

Last edited:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I got my specs...way back in 1994, thanks to the SAMURAI (Nintendo). But I am older then most here..! :)

UT3 = 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom