lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Eggy I agree with santabanta rating fully ..overhyped bakwass movie Slumdog :x
I too didnt like it much!! But i'll give it 2.5-3 stars!! it was pure masala flick for me!!

But 1 stars too less re......... 1 star are for flick like Chandani Chu...oops Chawk to China
!!!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I liked the movie but not the song at the end. There was no need for it and was there just for the sake of it, as if a movie about Indians or in India would be incomplete without some form of song and dance. It kinda felt tacky and didn't fit well with the rest of the movie.

OP
eggman

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^It was a homage to Indian culture. From what I heard JAI HO was actually composed for YUVRAAJ , but Subhash Ghai rejected the song as he didnt like it . AR Rehman reused the song in SLumdog Millionaire and it is getting Oscar Nominations.I think the song JAI HO is very mediocre.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
eggman said:
I think the song JAI HO is very mediocre.
Same here. It is hardly worth a Filmfare, leave alone an Oscar. Overall the soundtrack was decent but nothing too special.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Movie was just OK, it had some typical Danny Boyle moments though. Soundtrack was mediocre.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
The hype will carry the carry the movie through, despite having a mediocre plot.The rags to riches theme has been done to death in many movies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Yup ..I dont see any reason why ARR is nominated for Oscar for this crappy music score (child jumping in sh1t :D) .. Delhi 6 songs are much more good ...

Also read this *www.rediff.com/movies/2009/jan/29is-slumdog-worth-it.htm

From rediff's comments

ead BBC .com blog on IPL, chandrayan
by mahesh sawant on Feb 01, 2009 01:01 AM Permalink | Hide replies

If you read the blog on Chandrayan, IPL on BBC.com .. u will get the real image of what Britishers thought of us .. almost 90 % of those goras discuss about poverty, slum of india .. and clearly say that such things doesn't deserve for a country like india where people don't have basic requirements like food, shelter... which clearly shows there view towards India .. they can't digest the fact that India has issues but we are developing on our own even when we are ruled by stupid governments who are altime busy from last 60 yrs in there vote politics. this movie is just a imagination of a British guy of India .. and it will be only slum , poverty, child labor, abusing, etc etc ... u cannot expect anything else from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom