Logitech PS2 Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubhox

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
While searching for PS2 controllers, I found Sony outlets to be short of them.
However, I easily found a Logitech Dual Shock controller, which they claim is compatible with PS2 gaming systems.

Can anyone please vouch for them, compare them with the Sony PS2 controllers, or give feedback about them.

I just hope the Logitech controllers are compatible with PS2, and perform on the same level as the PS2 controllers.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I actually had stumbled across the same thing when I was on my way to purchase my Playstation 2.They were Logitech's cordless solutions to be used with the Playstation 2.They say it's very much compatible with the PS2 & has a very good range of frequency.Not sure if that's the same controller you are talking about.But I have been notified that they are very much compatible with the PS2.They were packaged in Yellow outlined boxes.Can't recollect anything more than that.Costed roughly around 1.7k.That's all that I can inform you.

OP
S

shubhox

I actually had stumbled across the same thing when I was on my way to purchase my Playstation 2.They were Logitech's cordless solutions to be used with the Playstation 2.They say it's very much compatible with the PS2 & has a very good range of frequency.Not sure if that's the same controller you are talking about.But I have been notified that they are very much compatible with the PS2.They were packaged in Yellow outlined boxes.Can't recollect anything more than that.Costed roughly around 1.7k.That's all that I can inform you.

Thanks...yeah thats the same one I am talking about. Though I prefer the wired controller - I dont trust the wireless ones much. The wired ones cost around 1k.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
i only used it for couple of hrs...ok with me..u take a demo and then buy it ok....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
have a logitech wireless for ps2. it ROCKZZZZZZZ get a wireless one trust me wil make ur life ten times easier

OP
S

shubhox

have a logitech wireless for ps2. it ROCKZZZZZZZ get a wireless one trust me wil make ur life ten times easier

thanks! not sure about the wireless one, but now would definitely buy the wired Logitech controller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom