• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Login in Yahoo Messenger with Multiple IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vaibhavtek

Login in Yahoo Messenger with Multiple IDs

If u have many yahoo IDs and want to login more that one yahoo ID at the same time in Yahoo Messenger then follow this trick:-

1. Click Start > Run > Regedit > Enter

2. Then go to:-
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Yahoo/Pager/Test

3. In right side panel right click > create a new Dword value > Name Plural > value 1.

4.close the registry editor > restart your computer

5. For signing in with new YAHOO ID open another messenger open as many messengers you need

6. To disable multiple yahoo messenger option > open registry editor > change Plural value 1 to 0.

Plz reply whether u like the trick or not.

:cool: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
knew this already..........anyways thanx and Source is missing

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
my brother had kept the cutting of the page and today my mum found that whicle cleaning the house.

why are u saying like this.?

okie.. coz. u need to give the source. Coz people will think u found this trick on ur own.. and even they will think u are taking other people's credits

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@Vaibhav

Like I said earlier. Always mention where did you get the info from? If you found it in a magazine, then mention it and we'll do the rest by providing the actual source if possible.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
this tip was in the digit magazine's December special issue .... its was on the page of tech tips given by the forum members ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom