LOCKING CD FROM COPYING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
I hava program that can lock exe files on a cd which will noe work on the hdd. Also u cannot copy the cd.
Is there ne way by which i can lock other files too. Other type of files i mean.

Tech&ME

Banned
Aseem Nasnodkar said:
I hava program that can lock exe files on a cd which will noe work on the hdd. Also u cannot copy the cd.
Is there ne way by which i can lock other files too. Other type of files i mean.

Can you provide me / us with a weblink to this program you are referring to ? Would like to try it myself.

chanduthebest

Broken In
do u mean it locks all .exe files from copying? where can i get it? did u know the way for blocking the whole cd from being copyied?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys i wanna join his discussion related to lockin of .exe files from being copied from Cds as this will prevent any illegal copying of my game Cds,documents and also songs.

do post the link/url from where we can get such type of software..

thanx,
cheers n peace :p:p

OP
A

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Yeah guys! I will put up the link. Right now I cannot. I am in a cyber cafe.
Well the software locks exe files. So if u need to make ur own stuff...just make a exe file and lock it up on the cd.
U cannot create an image file of the exe file as all image recorders give errors.
Also if ou simple copy the protected exe file on to your hard-disk it gives an error of hard-disk copy not allowed. And continues to give the same error even if you write that file again on another cd. But the software has 20 usages trial limit.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Yeah guys! I will put up the link. Right now I cannot. I am in a cyber cafe.
Well the software locks exe files. So if u need to make ur own stuff...just make a exe file and lock it up on the cd.
U cannot create an image file of the exe file as all image recorders give errors.
Also if ou simple copy the protected exe file on to your hard-disk it gives an error of hard-disk copy not allowed. And continues to give the same error even if you write that file again on another cd. But the software has 20 usages trial limit.
if u have it then gr8 job... but u know we had this kind of bluuuuufffffsss a lot.... like take a example of the software that can make CDRW drives to read DVD disks...... well mate dont mind ok.... i just posted a coment on this topic.... so again DONT MIND....

OP
A

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
Ready to storm in this part of DIGIT.......................

The link..... [Pls keep posting in this topic abt the software]:

*mindestworx.free.fr/

Keep Rocking, Keep Locking guys!!!

whistler

Journeyman
one more here

Copy Killer
CopyKiller is a program to protect your own cds.The program makes damaged sectors on cd and disables so 1:1 (Raw) copies. It checks if it really is the original cd at every start up of the cd. CopyKiller protects Data and Audio CDs. But CopyKiller does not work with every writer, because it uses a firmware error to make the cd copy protected.

Discription Here

whistler

Journeyman
Also check thease

Also check these:-

1) SerialShield Protection SDK
2) ShareGuard_Copy_Protection_v1.5
3) SoftwareKey_Trial_Creator_1.10
4) SoftwareShield_System
5) CDSHIELD 1.05 Cd protector software
6) Crypt CD

Do a GOOGLE as i cant provide link for each of them....
ne how i havnt tried any of those, so cant comment....anyone else care to comment on any of them?

whistler

Journeyman
ne 1 care to post view?

i havnt d/led any of those so cant comment about the algorithm it uses to protect those cd's...but if any of those works, IS BILL GATES LISTENING..

in any case iam wathing this constantly if anyone cares to download any of those and post his comments and results...

OP
A

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
I tried using bad copy pro and isobuster over the cd protection of cd shield. Wat it does is it just copies the program which gives an error of hard disk copy not allowed.

The only we it cud work is get a disc image of the cd. But i tried 5-6 image recorders, all failed to make an image!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom