Lock The Internet

flyingcow

Shibe
isnt that easy.. just pull the cable running into the system so hard that the pin breaks or get stuck in the socket and there wont be any trouble of internet untill the system is fixed?

No, he wants to shut the "whole" internet, so no one in the world can access it. :wink:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think Anonymous can help you with that :D

BTW, what connection do you have? If your connection uses PPPoE, you can disable it from your modem and create a regular connection in Windows and login using username and password that the ISP provided you with. (I am assuming that you are using BSNL).

PS: Dude, you better not be trolling.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I think Anonymous can help you with that :D

BTW, what connection do you have? If your connection uses PPPoE, you can disable it from your modem and create a regular connection in Windows and login using username and password that the ISP provided you with. (I am assuming that you are using BSNL).

PS: Dude, you better not be trolling.

actually no one can help you wit that even if you are trolling. There are so many unknown linakges of internet communication that theoretically you cannot shut down the internet unless you have a really powerful emp bomb lying around. And even if you detonate that people are going to die.

OP
ramakanta

ramakanta

Ambassador of Buzz
Where would you like to lock the internet? Lock as in block access from your PC?

Yes, sir . I want to lock internet on my PC only , means , when I want to open any browser , it should be lock down ( password protected/ or any things). thanks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Which are the browsers you have?

How to Password Protect Internet Explorer | eHow.com

How do I password protect logging into the web browser? | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

Password Protect Google Chrome using Simple Startup Password

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Which are the browsers you have?

How to Password Protect Internet Explorer | eHow.com

How do I password protect logging into the web browser? | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

Password Protect Google Chrome using Simple Startup Password

one can still go to my computer, and type in the address in the search bar.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yes, sir . I want to lock internet on my PC only , means , when I want to open any browser , it should be lock down ( password protected/ or any things). thanks.

Why not use a Antivirus which have the features of blocking internet (or parental filter)

Top Bottom