Live Earth India 2008 concert - Dec 7 Mumbai (Bon Jovi & others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I do believe there will be a bigger collection of band/musicians but couldn't find any names yet. By chance, I logged into one of my mail accounts after a long time and had these newsletters from the site. So I just pasted the info here. ( dated Sep 17 if you haven't noticed yet)

Live Aid/Earth concerts are always a collection of various performers performing for some stipulated amount of time given to them and the earnings will go to a common goal/message of the event.

As for Bon Jovi, one of the best rock bands of the 80s through 90s and still going strong, and their biggest hits are Livin' On A Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive IIRC and also one of my favourites.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@esumitkumar :-

Wait for the video of my band's first live gig after a year or two.... then you can see awesome headbanging by 5 people :D.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I had really long hairs. Used to cover my whole face and reach down till shoulder untile one day that damn principal caught me :(.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^Al Gore sux and so does his wife. His wife was the cause of sidelining of Metal.... arghh I want to kill her. She was the one who invented all that useless Parental advisory content :|.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom