List your NEWS Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
None, Even if there is a lousy channel, it still gets the same rights from our constitution which is available to the 'so called' good news channel. I do not think there is any good news channel in India, not even a single one but we still have the Freedom of Expression which can not be taken away.

Mystic

wise one
IndiaTV, and
<almost all hindi news channel>

Chandal Yoog!
Bagti lungoti ka bhoot or the other way around.
Tigers' ka pyaar.
Aliens invasion indian cows unsecured.
Physics theories, bio, astronomy talk-chat by Son-Of-the-Baba.
Bagwhan ahe durte pe, aur IndiaTV per apna proof dene.
Yamraaj ke kute rahte hai iss gufa me.
Sai Baba ka chamtekar.
Self-claimed and made-up chamtekari place and stories.
You better hide under your bed! zomg!11
Mahiii Dhoni ne katai baal
cricket is our religion - doesn't matter if it kills other talent.
Amir yuhe ganje ghajini ke liye
India superpower and superior w00tw00t
Economy hoi down, now let's get advice by the Babas about the future
Mahaanruth mahakaal akaal chamtekar her bhimari ka bhimar
- Duniya ke boje hai ye.:neutral:

+ all these news at prime time. Not to mention they're completely irresponsible at much more serious issues like India-Pakistan, they declare war in no time.

I've no idea why they put all these bullcrap, like if we're all 3 year old, at least these news amuses a kid to an extent.

You can't really blame that there's nothing to show, you CAN make programme on something sensible and logical backing up with something creditable - Global warming (not the end of world), climate change, research projects, endanger animal species of India, ground reality of DL CMW, continuing gap between south and north India for a lie, religion made-up laws, argument on something productive topic (not if am I an avatar of God or not) and the list can go on.
At least this will help as a matter of awareness of what is happening in India, not what happened to a american girl who used a shampoo and got a side effect.

I actually hate the indian mass media in general, not just limited to news. They're all so full of themselves and ignores the reality.

:neutral:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
How many of you watch the actual news? I do watch market news regularly, but off late, as the scene is not so juicy, I find myself appreciating the pretty news-readers.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
News Entertainment channels

IndiaTv (chichora TV)
Aaj Tak (parso tak)
Star News (war news)
Zee News (ohh news)

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ZEE TV mein kabse NEWS aane laga? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeh toh mujhe bhi nahi pata waise bhi Zee TV aur Zee News mein kya difference hai dono hi Ekta ke daily soaps pe based hai.

"yeh khabar humne aap ko sabse pehle di bhooliyegaa mat chahe aap apni dawaaii lene bhool jaaye par yeh baat mat bhooliyegaa kyunki Zee news ki TRP ka sawaal hai yaar" :mad:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I'm not sure which news channel was it but i think it was IndiaTV. I was just surfing channels and i saw this news channel where they were showing "Bandar aur bili ka pyaar" and i was like ":confused:WTF" LOL!!

nix

indian news channels: none are good.
BBC, CNN are better.
indian news channel sound and look like masala stuff.. the background music is just too much in indian news channels.. sad music for sad occasions and annoying stuff like that. plus they cant speak proper english.. even the famous ones like arnab. their english is fast and loud but not clear. the onsite correspondents have the worst english. they tend to scream into the mic. they keep adding aaaaa into their sentences like-
" ARNAB... AAAA... THE PM JUST ADDRESSED THE MEDIA AND AAA HE SAID HE CONDEMNS TERRORISM AND AAAA.. TERRORISM MUST BE STOPPED AAA.. WE WILL FIGHT TERRORISM AAA.."
they should take a cue from foreign channels and speak like that. you dont need to have a foreign accent. you only have to speak slow and clear.

chooza

Journeyman
indian news channels: none are good.
BBC, CNN are better.
indian news channel sound and look like masala stuff.. the background music is just too much in indian news channels.. sad music for sad occasions and annoying stuff like that. plus they cant speak proper english.. even the famous ones like arnab. their english is fast and loud but not clear. the onsite correspondents have the worst english. they tend to scream into the mic. they keep adding aaaaa into their sentences like-
" ARNAB... AAAA... THE PM JUST ADDRESSED THE MEDIA AND AAA HE SAID HE CONDEMNS TERRORISM AND AAAA.. TERRORISM MUST BE STOPPED AAA.. WE WILL FIGHT TERRORISM AAA.."
they should take a cue from foreign channels and speak like that. you dont need to have a foreign accent. you only have to speak slow and clear.
R u in India. Its pity that we stress on speaking English. When u compare, had you ever seen any BBC or CNN correospondent is reporting in Arabic, Malay or Hindi. They speak inh their national language, not an external language, and see, wheir we are. We feel rpoud to speak in english whether its correct or not. Infact in Assembly, they speak english.If they sneez, it will also in english tone.

nix

R u in India. Its pity that we stress on speaking English. When u compare, had you ever seen any BBC or CNN correospondent is reporting in Arabic, Malay or Hindi. They speak inh their national language, not an external language, and see, wheir we are. We feel rpoud to speak in english whether its correct or not. Infact in Assembly, they speak english.If they sneez, it will also in english tone.

english is the language the whole world speaks. if you can speak proper english, you can impress a lotta ppl and it will surely take you places and will give you a boost in confidence. im pro english and that doesnt mean am anti-any other language. if you dont want to speak in english, thats fine. but when you do, its gotta be good. you know why we have an edge(the only one, that is) over china? coz we speak english( they're closing the gap). there is this wrong sense of patriotism and regionalism that is prevailing in india, and that is, if you speak in english, you're not patriotic. that is just wrong. i got nothing against other languages. just letting you know the importance of english...

chooza

Journeyman
english is the language the whole world speaks. if you can speak proper english, you can impress a lotta ppl and it will surely take you places and will give you a boost in confidence. im pro english and that doesnt mean am anti-any other language. if you dont want to speak in english, thats fine. but when you do, its gotta be good. you know why we have an edge(the only one, that is) over china? coz we speak english( they're closing the gap). there is this wrong sense of patriotism and regionalism that is prevailing in india, and that is, if you speak in english, you're not patriotic. that is just wrong. i got nothing against other languages. just letting you know the importance of english...
Who say that English is the language the whole world speak? Just visit, Gulf countries,or east asian countries, thry do not speak english as we do, infact if their natiional representive give any speech outside their country, they give in their own language, and one has to have a interpreter to understand.Yes, In BPO, we are excelling, becoz, we are having neutral accent, its not that we speak good english?Secondly, if the person is having qualities, he do not need the support of any language. When peoples from outside come to India, they again speak their language, not hindi or urdu or any else.My point is if the correspondants of Indian news channel start giving report in hindi, it will be more effective, cover more audience and have a good impact.

mrintech

Technomancer
*www.cnn.com/video/live/live.html?stream=stream1

:)

^^^

Better go for CNN International ;)

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
some of the hindi channels promote superstitions & stuff...i remember once in star news there was a news article about black magic & all..wtf man...Star news,india tv should seriously be banned...NDTV & CNN-IBN rock..among hindi ones...erm..tried to watch some but the quality of news seems bad...:(

chooza

Journeyman
some of the hindi channels promote superstitions & stuff...i remember once in star news there was a news article about black magic & all..wtf man...Star news,india tv should seriously be banned...NDTV & CNN-IBN rock..among hindi ones...erm..tried to watch some but the quality of news seems bad...:(

i too watch only NDTV and CNN-IBn,times Now only, Earlier VOi ws also goodbut now, it's crap.STAR-Tv, Zee news and others are simply waste and should be banned, They just spread nonsence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom