List your NEWS Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunash

Right off the assembly line
Ppl should come out with some list of news channels that should be banned in INDIA.

Also when listing the name of the channel, pls provide your hattered statement in one or two sentences...so then it will picturize the situvation on which it was broadcasted..

starting from SOUTH ZONE ...

SUN NEWS....which shows only Karunanithi and Maran Family get to gether parties on thr home sweet home during the Mumbai Terrorist Attack...

Chain your channels pls...

mrintech

Technomancer
INDIA TV. they show illogical, non-sense and unscientific information and misguide audience.

Like discovery of large human skeleton (which was a PS Trick)... earth will destroy due to Hadron Collider etc. etc. Complete non-sense NEWS channel. Always showing BABA, Tantra SAADHNA etc. etc.

Literally sucks. Discovery channel will bang it's head after watching India TV :mad:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Haven't watched any news channel for a long time.

I think all channels except NDTV 24x7 and DD News should be banned.

Every news that the correspondents(esp Hindi channels) get is breaking news and is EXCLUSIVE. Same set of videos are shown infinite number of times for the whole day. The script stays the same even if it's live telecast. So I prefer to not watch them at all.

D

Deleted member 26636

India Tv again. Will some terrorist please bomb this retarded channel's offices?!

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
All channels have shown idiotic content some day or the other except CNN IBN. That news channel rulez. I've never seen a more.... well.... crisp presentation of to-the-point news material. That channel pwnz all! Moreover, its an international channel and gets there first where it matters.

As for INDIA TV, me and my friends always keep sharing jokes like "Do you remember ? Once India TV had started hooting the siren about an email full of warnings from terrorists they had recieved? That was a laugh worth watching! Of course, I never believed!" etc.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
All channels have shown idiotic content some day or the other except CNN IBN. That news channel rulez. I've never seen a more.... well.... crisp presentation of to-the-point news material. That channel pwnz all! Moreover, its an international channel and gets there first where it matters.

No it's not an international channel, just a partnership between TV18 network and Turner(CNN)

CNN-IBN is a partnership between Global Broadcast News (GBN), a Network18 Company, and Turner International (Turner) in India

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Lo bhai most wanted aa gaya. I think the DD News channel need to be ban. Reasions: 1. They are so lazy to cover latest news. 2. Ek baar hindi ek bar angrezee, ho gai news. 3. Not any single detailed news, just overview.. 4. Only try to copy AAZ TAK- ek bogus channel. Thankyou.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
News channels in India literally sucks.....They show the same news for infinite no of times........
Its better to read news in the net rather than watchin tht idiot box!

Guys which site provides best news newsletter?

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Wht abt headlines today guys. . I agre e d wid india tv. . N dat news 24 sucks in dr program target during dat mumbai incidnt dy say da terorist stayd dr in da name of waiter . , sht news. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom