Life's cruel for low end PC owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Guess what machine am I using to frag my opponents???It is a Pentium III 850 MHz, SIS 630 motherboard with no AGP slot. But that's not exactly the complaint. The reason for this post is that I cannot play any high end games. :( . I wish I could frag some bots in Unreal Tournament 2004 or kick some zombie butt in Half Life 2. Life's really cruel to me. I have tried asking my dad to upgrade my PC. But, of no avail.

However, I would like to bring to notice to all people (especially Game dealers) that many people still use low end PCs. I remember my friend bought a original Half Life 2 CD, to run on his 486. And laterasked me why it was not working. He spent a lot of jack on an empty ace. Game dealers look forward to their own profit. and not to the woes of the customers.

Low end PC owners have all the sufferings. They are starved of latest games and are also cheated by Game dealers

aadipa

Padawan
I have AMD 2400+ with FX5200 and 768MB DDR

and guess what ....... game i most play is PAC-MAN or Simon.........

You don't need a HL2 or Doom3 for fun, you have low end system, search for some low end games.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
do what i did for my agp card , saved money for a long time+made a website for a inst.+Wait for money to add up to be enuf for a graphic card.

godzi_85

In the zone
ya man i can sympathise with yall.. me too had a gefore 4mx .... until almost no new releases would work on my comp.
for two months had to slog my ass off doiing work here and there.. and finally earn enough money to pay for 35-40% of my new rig!!!
trust me that was the biggest achievement of my life. i got stuff with my own hard earned money!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
With my MX 440 the gameplay is like slideshows thats the framerate droping below 10!!!
I have limited upgradibility. So the only choice is change the entire rig. Those pixel shaders are making my life harder:
(MX dont support pixel shader).

q3_abhi

Youngling
But the low end PC users suffer mosty becoz they don have an AGP slot. My system has a medium range config but no AGP slot so no new games.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Get hold of consoles because PC gaming is really very expensive

if u r so pis-sed off from ur desktop PC then go in for a second hand PS2

whtever PC u guy for gaming wod get outdated in nearly a years time

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
See, I have only p3 with only 128mb RAM. I play Tetris, sudoku ,hearts and other card or flash games only. I am happy..

Take aadipa's and my example.

Sourabh

Laptoping
ya u can get all the NES, SNES GBA whtever Emulators and play all those old video games, they are so much fun

i still enjoy playing islander, contra, spartan, legendary, and SEGA games on the computer

if the small things in life give u pleasure then who needs those gaming rigs :p

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hahha 1.5ghz P4 256mb ram and Fx 5200 128mb Gpu
although my machine aint a BEAST
i do try playing those OH so cool games
man played Doom3 and Half 2 on this baby
next game GTA:SA woot
so long live my machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom