Status
Not open for further replies.

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Linux For you Feb 09 finally reached my doors:p

2 of my articles has been published in this month :cool: Awesome issue

Get it while its hot:rolleyes:

Do post feedback LFY reader :)P

Congrats dear friend, Articles being published on a Special Anniversary issue is good to hear.

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
This issue is 125 Rs.. Though I am subscriber I need not to pay mre..

@Metalhead .. Subscribe LFY @ 610 for a year.. Subscription is now half the price but don't delay offer only til march >>i'll upgrade my subs soon :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
it was an offer, which expired 6 days before I could fill subscription form :(
No?
*www.lfymag.com/subscription.asp?id=13

BTW I can use Credit Card to purchase the subscription, right? And if so would I get the Feb Issue at my doorstep or will subscription begin in March?

Last edited:
OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^You will get March.. If you have to get march Issue apply for subs before 18th of feb ... I even asked the same to LFY :)
How did you submit ?
Intresting.
What kind of articles do they seek ?
LFY nahi padta ? Likha to rehat hai .. LFY is calling.. Mail to lfyedit2@efyindia.com for more details..

You have to ask them abt the article 1'st like I asked them that can I post a GIMP review and atanu said yes.. and I did and it is publsiehd ;)

BTW one article is on hold for March issue :)

Regards

Great :D

Now, will they allow change of address later ? I *might* go outstation for my higher studies, and I don't know WHAT my parents and sister would do with a linux magazine :lol:

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Yeah sure .. You can change add .any time..

BTW no one read this month issuee yet ? How was the article?

BTW, is there any dough you get for your writing ? I mean, do you get ANYTHING materialistic from writing for LFY ? (Don't give me obvious stuff like bragging rights, pride, respect, reputation and all that.).

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Lol.. I haven't got anything yet.. But yes . They told me to fill the form in which it was written that the article once posted will be under LFY license for one month and after that it will be released under CC Share Alike 3.0...

As far as money they say that will give honorarium decided by LFY Editors based on the content and words.. I haven't recieved a penny yet.. Lol :p

Lol.. I haven't got anything yet.. But yes . They told me to fill the form in which it was written that the article once posted will be under LFY license for one month and after that it will be released under CC Share Alike 3.0...

As far as money they say that will give honorarium decided by LFY Editors based on the content and words.. I haven't recieved a penny yet.. Lol :p

CC Share Alike 3.0 ? How is it ? Is it the Attribution-Share-Alike 3.0 or just Share-Alike 3.0 ?

And BTW, what kind of articles are they looking for ?

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Sorry the liscense mentioned is Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License ...

Also you can write any how-to, review, guide, networking or anykind of Linux related article.. Just ask them before writing ;)

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ Darky, please sponsor this months LFY mag for me! I will then give a proper review on your reviews (articles) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom