Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Overpriced at Flipkart :(

*i.imgur.com/q7Djp.png
Micromax M2: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

*i.imgur.com/EuUcl.png
Micromax M2 Price India, Micromax M2 Review & Features, Buy Micromax Mobiles - Infibeam.com

tkin

Back to school!!
Most of the sellers in Ebay will sell you a 500 bucks stuff for 5k
O really? Just bought this for a friend from ebay:
RAZER GOLIATHUS FRAGGED OMEGA SMALL MOUSE PAD (SPEED) | eBay

Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad Control | Mousepad | Flipkart.com

That's over 100/- less.

Its flipkart that charges out of this world amounts. If you see something cheap in flipkart, then just wait few days, as soon as a few units are sold, flipkart increases the price to obscene amounts, like the verbatim dvds I bought, 588/- per 50 pack, next day they set the price to 640/- per 50 pack.

Most of the sellers products don't last at all. :(
Its not ebay's fault if you buy cheap china maal, I'm talking about branded stuff only, they last as long as they should regardless of whether you buy from flipkart, local shop etc.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
One more example Zotac NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti G.One Signature Edition 1 GB DDR5 Graphics Card | Graphics Card | Flipkart.com

Been observing this product since a week, it was 13.5k initially, then it increased to 14.4K after a day or two and yesterday when I checked itm it is 15.2K now

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'm thinking to start my own e-commerce business. :|

Most of the sellers in Ebay will sell you a 500 bucks stuff for 5k

That can only happen with you. In my experience, ebay (sellers) shipped all my shipments half the time what FK takes. (with of course better pricing)

Logitech Z623 is 10270 INR :shock: A complete loot! Its 8k on other sites.

OP
Terabyte

Terabyte

In the zone
Thanks guys for the inputs.

I just checked Saholic.com. Obviously a lot of forum members have already bought stuff from there. But what I noticed is there claim of "Free next day delivery to most locations".
That is just amazing IMO.

far

Keep Going!
Oh well.. used to be a regular customer...since Flipkart used to have best prices online.. but now they are getting really expensive..but still their delivery is fast and accurate..we are going to pay huge price for this.. not fair..
I wishlisted a Hp laptop which was for 46k then in a couple of days after it was 46.5k then a week later it is now 47.7 k ...dear God !! .. When the prices in stores are still cheaper with the same laptop bag offer.. why would i buy from Flipkart...
Guess Flipkart is getting greedy ...:-D

Soumik

Padawan
hmm one question... what happened to the letsbuy's inventory stock?
Last i knew... they had an excellent collection of MSI Gaming Laptops. I cant seem to find MSI on any online store anymore. Where did their stock go? My friend is in need of a gaming laptop.. and really they were the most reasonable game oriented laptops available in India...

ebay is distributed, whereas fk is centralized. ebay is not very attractive because of incorrect listings/inaccurate descriptions/unknown sellers etc. For higher priced items this becomes even more disappointing.
Authenticity is difficult to ensure just looking at the listing(I got a cheap replica of creative ep630{which was refunded of course}).

I have good experience with ebay though. Cordless worth rs 5k was incorrectly listed and hence I had to submit it back after the delivery. This was sorted out quickly and whats more, after submitting the shipping charge receipt by email, they even issued a refund for shipping charges!

Online shopping is the only option in some cases and thus it helps even if its overpriced and monopolized.
For normal items, however online should be cheaper as better optimization practices could be adopted there.

Agree that Flipkart is overpriced, incorrect(had to cancel order because its out of stock suddenly :p) but there is no good alternative as of now, sadly... (I am yet to find any other site which has items not listed on flipkart, barring a few)

We need an amazon like which has everything and is reliable and is cheaper.

Last edited:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
The primary reason why people buy stuff online is that they get stuff cheaper than local market without bargaining. Now if Flipkart is going to continue with this kind of pricing, it's certainly gonna lose customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom