Letsbuy.com now integrated with Flipkart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terabyte

In the zone
Letsbuy.com
Dear Visitor,
Thank you for your valuable patronage to letsbuy.com. In order to further improve your shopping experience, we have integrated our operations with the largest player in the category – FLIPKART.COM. We are redirecting all our visitors to Flipkart.com where you can avail the same exciting offers on the entire range of products.
For our existing customers, your order history and status remains secure with us. You can get all details about your existing orders by dialing : 0124 4901234 (from 8 AM to 9 PM )
We once again thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to providing even better shopping experience, now through Flipkart.
Yours sincerely,
The Letsbuy team

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Definitely wasnt a rumor! Had read about it in the newspaper sometime back!

At that time, it seemed to be a good idea! But cant say the same thing now - what with Flipkart increasing prices across products!

Why, just this morning HTC Explorer was around 8.5K at Letsbuy and 9K at Flipkart..Obviously, now the Letsbuy price is history! I am sure this goes for many other products that probably were somewhat cheaper at Letsbuy.

tkin

Back to school!!
This is called monopoly, everything flipkart sells is overpriced, and I mean waaay overpriced, sad to lose another player.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
This is called monopoly, everything flipkart sells is overpriced, and I mean waaay overpriced, sad to lose another player.

You are right! Seems to me they increase a product's price the moment it sells a piece. I am even afraid to wishlist a product lest they increase price due to that. :p

Hope, HS18 or some other new player can bring some competition to the field. Tradus seems to have some cheap prices but too many negative reviews (it seems like their primary business is selling to large corporates and doing bulk business rather than "chillar" :p)

tkin

Back to school!!
You are right! Seems to me they increase a product's price the moment it sells a piece. I am even afraid to wishlist a product lest they increase price due to that. :p

Hope, HS18 or some other new player can bring some competition to the field. Tradus seems to have some cheap prices but too many negative reviews (it seems like their primary business is selling to large corporates and doing bulk business rather than "chillar" :p)
Yeah, I bought verbatim DVDs for 588/-, next day price became 640/-

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
:facepalm:

Letsbuy shipped me the wrong monitor model and I'm waiting for a replacement/refund. Seems like its all over.

OP
Terabyte

Terabyte

In the zone
I have already stopped get books from Flipkart.
They used to be cheapest a year back, now Infibeam and others have much better prices and their service is not bad either.

yes. It was 3k even on flipkart. They were also selling gtx570 dc2 for 2.5k!
LOL! It was a typo.
They cancelled all the orders who had ordered it at that price :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom