Let's get in touch DF's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I don't know what will happen in future ? Will this forum survive or not ?

But we can try atleast to be in touch even if hell breaks loose.

Here is mine email id:

Gmail id: visio159

Put down your ids so that we can make a mailing list, and survive the aftermath together :D

Let's be in contact. And if need arises we will start a new forum as our new abode.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ooh, nice initiative. The downfall of this forum looks imminent, I'm afraid. :(

GMail ID: klaw24

Kinda reminds me of Fallout. Off to Vault 101. :D

red_devil

Back!
looks like T can foresee/sense something which none of us can.... :D

[...like all those animals who apparently started to act weird sometime before a the tsunami struck.. :p]

me GMail : ashwin.1286

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
You people spend toooooo much time on TD re.........hell breaking loose=TD forum going down ??????? lolZzZzzZZzzzZZZzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Nothing will happen to TD...........and even if it does, the much better looking and managed TE will always be there!!

so go out and take a deep breath of fresh air and forget about online doomsday!!

red_devil

Back!
You people spend toooooo much time on TD re.........hell breaking loose=TD forum going down ??????? lolZzZzzZZzzzZZZzzzz zzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

not exactly....TDF is the common ground (of sorts) for us and thus ...

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Nothing will happen to TD...........and even if it does, the much better looking and managed TE will always be there!!

so go out and take a deep breath of fresh air and forget about online doomsday!!
lol...wats your point. Either write id or do not. It's that simple. No one is forcing you.

I don't lurk out in TE, while I do in other forums but DF is common ground for all us.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Korean or Thai ghost??

:D:D:D Was the pun intended? Almost had me spray water all over my keyboard from my mouth!

Anyway, I don't reckon digit forum's going down. It's just on an All-time low. Also, people, don't post your ids here without using anti-spam code.

Here's my id at GM(anti spam measure, guess the service):-
/k/i/s/h/o/r/e/dot/1/3/3/7/dot/a/n/u/r/a/g/
Guess what to remove from the text above, and you have the magic words.

Sorry for being so paranoid. I would have used a fingerprint recognition and iris scan and be more paranoid if I wouldn't have been lazy. :D

By the way, its not DF or TDF anymore, its DOTDF.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!

and there are better forums than TE too... thats not the point !!

Here's my id at GM(anti spam measure, guess the service):-
/k/i/s/h/o/r/e/dot/1/3/3/7/dot/a/n/u/r/a/g/

DUH !! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0

What's a TE? Tech Expert?

Also, I just remembered the spam-meet. You people just wait till july the 22nd. That spammer had posted that he shall return on the day of the solar eclipse.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What's a TE? Tech Expert?

Also, I just remembered the spam-meet. You people just wait till july the 22nd. That spammer had posted that he shall return on the day of the solar eclipse.
Ya, sure...I'm waiting for dat sucker.
As kalpik told, PMing him works.
I PMed him d nxt day when orangeJuice came again...he took action immediately.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^I PMed him today too! He dealt with that dud80 sooner than I could've imagined!

By the way, I'm sending everyone who posted here with a gmail id a chat request. (And you guys thought you'd get away with it, eh? :twisted: BWAHAHAAHA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom