Lenovo Z500 in the market

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
i have asked a local dealer,price is 51400 but still i want to know any other laptop with almost same config in this price

Brother either you should wait for about 2 months or buy this one. Sammy is about to bring a lappy in the similar config or you increase your budget and get so4in.

MY friend went today to buy this laptop here in bangalore.The retailer told him that the z500 series has been stopped by lenevo and is discontinued since it has got some glitches. :evil:

Hrishi

MY friend went today to buy this laptop here in bangalore.The retailer told him that the z500 series has been stopped by lenevo and is discontinued since it has got some glitches. :evil:

I have heard about that before. That might either be a made up excuse for not having the product , so that the customer can buy other one .
Although Lenevo has launched this machine couple of months ago at ~53,000 rs , if its not in stock(happens to be at many places) , then maybe there's seriously some issue.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making

Well there is nothing like that on lenovo forum. And it is available at snapdeal for 49k.

qazishahid7

Right off the assembly line
No not yet but a good this about this machine is that it is rumoured to be having a backlit keyboard.

is it confirmed now about the backlit keyboard? i searched the model everywhere.. i asked a dealer on eBay about backlit keyboard and 645m Vram..he told me it comes with 59_370611 model of z500 and the price will be 56k '!! any help for backlit keyboard and the prica around your area?

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
is it confirmed now about the backlit keyboard? i searched the model everywhere.. i asked a dealer on eBay about backlit keyboard and 645m Vram..he told me it comes with 59_370611 model of z500 and the price will be 56k '!! any help for backlit keyboard and the prica around your area?

As far as all the online sellers are concerned yes it do have a backlit keyboard but for 56k it us way costly better go for sammy so5in for 58k locally.

qazishahid7

Right off the assembly line
As far as all the online sellers are concerned yes it do have a backlit keyboard but for 56k it us way costly better go for sammy so5in for 58k locally.

i would've bought a laptop above the 50k range but I'm not under that budget... This laptop was the perfect for me.. i5_1tb_backlit_nvidia_15.6inch

all i wanted was here..anyways Samsung laptops don't have the face of a laptop above 55k .. that I wouldn't consider even if i had the budget

i think I'll go for Sony then

Top Bottom