Lenovo Z500 in the market

Gam3boy

Broken In
Any one own this laptop right now if yes can you please tell me is this good for gaming,the specs are amazing but what are temperature during gameplay
& how many hr i can play

You mean the Acer v3 ?

The only thing that makes me unhappy is the absence of fhd display. Its a must of big netbooks. Even the z500 deserves one.

It's better you don't have FHD. Games will give poor fps on FHD with 640gt. And they look crap when you play them at a resolution lower than screen resolution.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Any one own this laptop right now if yes can you please tell me is this good for gaming,the specs are amazing but what are temperature during gameplay
& how many hr i can play

You can get this one it has best in class graphic card. And rest the back will be about 1 or 1.5hrs on constant gaming.

Gam3boy

Broken In
You can get this one it has best in class graphic card. And rest the back will be about 1 or 1.5hrs on constant gaming.

Do you have this laptop ??
I know graphic card is best in this price but can it handle games like crysis 3 without excess heating cause i have a lenovo laptop & the performance is awful.....

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
I know graphic card is best in this price but can it handle games like crysis 3 without excess heating cause i have a lenovo laptop & the performance is awful.....

I think it can on low graphic setting.
About problem has not heard about heating issues.

Hrishi

It's better you don't have FHD. Games will give poor fps on FHD with 640gt. And they look crap when you play them at a resolution lower than screen resolution.

There's no way one can play games in FHD on mobile GPUs , unless its a high end Kepler series.

Get a Core I7 based laptop , I would suggest the one I bought , if you are planning to play Crysis 3 , BF3 and other multi-player games.
Such games work well on a Quad-Core system. Although I5 is good enough , but these games can use more than 2 cores.
I get around ~40 at medium settings on 720p.
THe GPU doesn't hats up very much , however the CPU goes upto 90C within 15-20 mins of intense gaming. Have to use a cooler .

Gam3boy

Broken In
There's no way one can play games in FHD on mobile GPUs , unless its a high end Kepler series.

Get a Core I7 based laptop , I would suggest the one I bought , if you are planning to play Crysis 3 , BF3 and other multi-player games.
Such games work well on a Quad-Core system. Although I5 is good enough , but these games can use more than 2 cores.
I get around ~40 at medium settings on 720p.
THe GPU doesn't hats up very much , however the CPU goes upto 90C within 15-20 mins of intense gaming. Have to use a cooler .

Which laptop do you have ???
i am totally confused right now cause i will be investing 50 to 55k on a laptop & i am expecting to use it for min 3yrs

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Which laptop do you have ???
i am totally confused right now cause i will be investing 50 to 55k on a laptop & i am expecting to use it for min 3yrs

If you are spending that much why don't you go for samsung series 5 so4in laptop it has best in class gpu.

Gam3boy

Broken In
If you are spending that much why don't you go for samsung series 5 so4in laptop it has best in class gpu.

i was also thinking to buy that one but after going through the 550p thread i found out that it has heating & throttling issue.After that i found z500 but i guess no one here have that laptop...

Hrishi

i was also thinking to buy that one but after going through the 550p thread i found out that it has heating & throttling issue.After that i found z500 but i guess no one here have that laptop...
That heating issue has been solved by Samsung .Its a thing of the past.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making

The thing you are talking about is just like any one saying that amd heats up a lot. Though it heats up earlier but now it is just a past.
Similarly is with sammy they have made their product a better value for money. Though a laptop will heat up after prolonged gaming sessions because these are high end multimedia and entertainment laptops not gaming laptops.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
You'' not believe the negotiation possibilities in Nehru Place untill you go and negotiate there.

But man there is still confusion for some who don't about the orignal product. Np is famous for its mis representation of the product.

Gam3boy

Broken In
i am living in Bhubaneswar there is no chance i can go to delhi.I just want to know in 50k which laptop will be reliable in which i will be able to games(crysis 3,ac3,bf3 etc) in low or med graphic without too much of heating...

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
i am living in Bhubaneswar there is no chance i can go to delhi.I just want to know in 50k which laptop will be reliable in which i will be able to games(crysis 3,ac3,bf3 etc) in low or med graphic without too much of heating...

Z500 is your option with gt645m graphic card

Hrishi

You should be able to get Z500 for ~49k through Snapdeal.

Gam3boy

Broken In
i have asked a local dealer,price is 51400 but still i want to know any other laptop with almost same config in this price

Top Bottom