Lenovo Customer Care not replacing burnt adapter

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?
Guys facing a grave issue here
My laptop adapter got burnt (electrical) recently. So I filed a complaint in customer care for replacement, after a few days they reverted back saying the serial number for the laptop and charger are a mismatch (WTF?)
I checked with all my friends who had a similar charger about it but none of them had taken mine. Now they say it cannot be replaced as it is not mine :/ Help me on this coz I need my laptop for my work ASAP
Laptop Model : Z500
And it is still under warranty and ADP

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Guys facing a grave issue here
My laptop adapter got burnt (electrical) recently. So I filed a complaint in customer care for replacement, after a few days they reverted back saying the serial number for the laptop and charger are a mismatch (WTF?)
I checked with all my friends who had a similar charger about it but none of them had taken mine. Now they say it cannot be replaced as it is not mine :/ Help me on this coz I need my laptop for my work ASAP
Laptop Model : Z500
And it is still under warranty and ADP

if you are absolutely sure its your own adapter,file a complaint and see
otherwise get a new one,even akosha charges Rs400 to fight for you and an adapter costs Rs600 so no point using that route

$hadow

Geek in making
otherwise get a new one,even akosha charges Rs400 to fight for you and an adapter costs Rs600 so no point using that route

Unless he wants to save 200 bucks.

OP
vinyasmusic

vinyasmusic

AM i Racing ?

Can you get me a link to buy the adapter please ?

Top Bottom