Legality of Mac OS X TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, I m back at home, reached here at 6 am & before I go to sleep...I want to post all the pics & videos etc so that arya can continue to argue about his perfect Apple world & his smugness, while I will laugh at him & sleep tight,,...

Apple Imagine Store in The Forum Mall, Bangalore

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/7858/appleimaginestoremw6.jpg

iMac with Leopard & Office 2008 for Mac DVD image mounted

*img381.imageshack.us/img381/6894/imac20qz9.jpg

Download the videos from my Public Skydrive.

Rest of the stuff I am posting in Bangalore thread.
kyon be VGA camera use kartha hai ?
next time jab aayega minimum 5 megapixel wala leke aana.
varna mujhe ek baar call kar.

I called all you bangalore people in that "Going to bangalore" thread, & even asked phone number, no one came.
we never expected stuff like this to happen.
you had a prime time chance to screw apple.
you let it go like water.
atleast you could have kept the phone closer to the screen...
Now we all look like April Fools :mad:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Even I did not expected to see pirated content in a Apple store in Bangalore, I thought only we north Indians screw our bosses :D

Even I did not expected to see pirated content in a Apple store in Bangalore, I thought only we north Indians screw our bosses :D
you don't know anything about bangalore.
here, pirated movies sell in streets like hot cakes.
then there are pirated software everywhere in the IT areas.
every big store has something thats pirated.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Most Vista users here, without exception, used Mac & Linux as well & all of them universally agree that Vista is the best platform to be on.
Do you know any English at all?

Not to mention the fact that your statement is factually so far from truth, it's invisible.

I called all you bangalore people in that "Going to bangalore" thread, & even asked phone number, no one came.
Why am I not surprised! :lol:

And your pictures don't prove anything. I still don't believe that they sell DVDs of Leopard that you can install on PCs. Not only is it not as simple as buying a DVD, popping it in and hitting install, it's just not possible that an Imagine store indulges in that kind of activity. You're just plain lying, as you've often been proved to have been in the not too distant past.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Dude, even the Imagine Apple store here in The forum mall Bangalore are using & selling pirated Office 2008 for Mac & Patched Leopard DVDs. What else would u say about Apple then.

And your pictures don't prove anything. I still don't believe that they sell DVDs of Leopard that you can install on PCs. Not only is it not as simple as buying a DVD, popping it in and hitting install, it's just not possible that an Imagine store indulges in that kind of activity. You're just plain lying, as you've often been proved to have been in the not too distant past.

While I haf no qualms in believing that GX is lying about Imagine store selling "Leopard OSX86", it is however possible that pirated stuff is available somewhere thru that shop (or its employees) officially or unofficially.

Why would an iMac need a "patched" Leopard anyways??!!! :lol:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
FWIW, I never doubted the bit about piracy. I've seen Imagine stores using pirated stuff myself. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Do you know any English at all?

I know sanskrit, will that do :D

Not to mention the fact that your statement is factually so far from truth, it's invisible.

Yeah, same goes with your statement in my view.

I still don't believe that they sell DVDs of Leopard that you can install on PCs. Not only is it not as simple as buying a DVD, popping it in and hitting install, it's just not possible that an Imagine store indulges in that kind of activity. You're just plain lying, as you've often been proved to have been in the not too distant past.

When did I say they were selling hackintosh :rolleyes: , they had Leopard DVD pirated for Mac on sale.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
When did I say they were selling hackintosh :rolleyes: , they had Leopard DVD pirated for Mac on sale.
That makes sense to me now. For a second there I thought that normal people [ugh] were progressing into the realm of geeks.

This happens to be just another thread lost to the Windows vs. OS-X (fan)wars. What does selling pirated DVDs of Apple have to do with the legality of installing OS X on a PC anyway?

And @Aayush and Saurav, don't mean to interrupt or anything, but despite the fact that you guys hate each other, some of the stuff you post is starting to get really disrespectful. We can all be civil, can't we?

if this goes on, I shall request ashwin to lockthis thread...

@all offtopic goers(in sanskrit for t159 and saurav's sake)

he bhekaah ! youyam youshmakam mahisha mukham bandhana sahayena aksharaheenam karoothu.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Closed cause the thread has gone WAYYY off-topic. GX and Arya, stop your bickering PLEASE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom