Legality of dual installations of winXP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
adithyagenius said:
I
I wanted to know if you ever used linux instead windows as the "normal operating system" while winxp is the gaming system. Has anyone tried it?

Been There done that.... was kinda fun in the begining but was begining to annoy me ... i was using fedora core 3 at that time... The problem was linux is a beutiful system which can keep you occupied at times... but due to the open source and GPL there is a very little or none support for linux ... well to say no support will be wrong so i correct it to ambigous actually there is a lot of free supports from the community and to find what you are looking for can be a pain at times... I remmeber i installed real player and it didnot play a single file i got.. so have to complile the codecs and took me nearly three days to play divx format files and then again the quality sucked...
My verdict: it will be fun and a great help to learn the intricaties of OS on robust platform like linux...
But if you are in a demanding job like me that keeps you away from compu for 12 to 14 hrs and with 2 or 3 hrs max on computer these little intricates will eventually annoy you.. If you have time man go ahead nothing get better than the Linux and No doubting that.....
Peace
Raj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom