legal or illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sav_more

Journeyman
dood if the govt is involved, curuption is involved.
pay a small fee to ur local law&order man ,he wont bug u.
as far as crack sites are concerned,do u think the govt has the time
or the will to look into piracy on the web(at least software piracy)
but come on who wants the sites banned,not me atleast.

GameAddict

In the zone
Here is what I know...

Hi,

Making cracks is not illegal *but* using them to crack the software is. Cracks are afterall pieces of code (in the same way as viruses) and making software is not illegal. same is with viruses, making them is not illegal, but spreading them (intentionally/unintentionally) is illegal.

Quite a thin line between what is legal and what is illegal, but this is how it is!

Bye!

GA

sav_more

Journeyman
i totally agree GameAddict.good reasoning m8.
can anyone ban programmers from coding.that would b shitty& stupid.

!!!peace!!!

vysakh

Padawan
cracks

even dowry, prostit*** is banned but it is still followed. I think that is also the reason why cracks are banned but followed
regarding india there is no squad to check for piracy for softwares and games though it is there for films and music

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Short And Sweet Truth Everyone Govt Can't Ban all the Crack Based sites as the Links to this sites are Much more than the govt employees itself Lol...anways apart from that Cracks are illegal As they are for now Used by most of us for Illegal Purposes....and its depends on how and which countries Cyber rules apply to each country.....and as for India well Lags behind in bustin this sites And even in supplyin the original Copies of stuff from time to time..... :D

bharat_r

In the zone
Crack websites say that it is for their personel use & for educationsl purpose.

Also says:Support the developers.If you like this product,Go buy it.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I use cracks on my retail Caesar3 coz of the stupid thing. It keeps slowing down the game with inbetween and unnecessary cd rom reads.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
Sorry I didn't mean crack. I was doing something illegal with it. I used Virtual CD so that music from cd doesn't slow down my game. As per the EULA it is illegal. I think they meant using Virtual CD on my comp and playing and giving the cd to friends. Coz I already have the damn retail game. So why do they bother whether I am usng real or fake CD drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom